Ringer Speaker Location

This is a discussion on Ringer Speaker Location within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I've only had my Nexus One now for 2 days and my #1 gripe is the ringer/notification speaker location. I always set me phone down ...

Thread: Ringer Speaker Location

Ringer Speaker Location

I've only had my Nexus One now for 2 days and my #1 gripe is the ringer/notification speaker location. I always set me phone down on it's back and being that's the location of the speaker, it drastically reduces the ringer/notification volume. Am I the only one that finds this aggravating?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Brett3rThanU View Post
    I've only had my Nexus One now for 2 days and my #1 gripe is the ringer/notification speaker location. I always set me phone down on it's back and being that's the location of the speaker, it drastically reduces the ringer/notification volume. Am I the only one that finds this aggravating?
    I've noticed that too, but after I got a case for it, I guess it lifted it off my desk for it to be louder.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links