change from tmobile unlocked?

This is a discussion on change from tmobile unlocked? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Currently I have my nexus through Cincinnati bell who has a deal with T-Mobile to use unlocked nexus ones in conjunction with one another. I ...

Thread: change from tmobile unlocked?

change from tmobile unlocked?

Currently I have my nexus through Cincinnati bell who has a deal with T-Mobile to use unlocked nexus ones in conjunction with one another. I was wondering if I wanted to leave cincinnati bell and change to at&t or another carrier would my nexus one still work? Or will my phone always have to be used in conjunction with T-Mobile?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

ALL Nexus One's are unlocked. Still, the TMO Nexus One does not have the same 3G frequency as ATT's...you will only get 2G service on a TMO N1 on the ATT network.

it's ridiculous how many times this question is asked and how little people know

Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    it's ridiculous how many times this question is asked and how little people know
    Yeah, but that is basically the reason for this forum - to ask what ya don't know.

Yes, your phone will still work. You can still make calls and get data (just not at 3G speeds).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links