Typing

This is a discussion on Typing within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth Originally Posted by laneli that's odd...even if i type in 'ShapeWriter Keyboard' i can't find it. If I search for 'ShapeWriter' ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Typing

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by laneli View Post
    that's odd...even if i type in 'ShapeWriter Keyboard' i can't find it. If I search for 'ShapeWriter' I get 7 results which are 6 language packages and the beta for the Hero and Eris. Is it possible that it's just off the market for a few days? I searched the net but didn't find any other way to get it - is there one?

ShapeWriter Keyboard vShapeWriter 3.0.6 Application for Android | Tools

It must had been taken off cause the QR Code said it can't be found. Hmmm. Weird. Might be because of the Market. But I have and was able to leave a comment. Weird. Maybe the market took it off? or they did.
    Not sure if it was the comment you left, but the ShapeWriter Keyboard is back on the market today - Thank you!

SlideIT wins for me. I don't use the slide feature. I tap and tapping is better than with any other keyboard I've used.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    that's odd...even if i type in 'ShapeWriter Keyboard' i can't find it. If I search for 'ShapeWriter' I get 7 results which are 6 language packages and the beta for the Hero and Eris. Is it possible that it's just off the market for a few days? I searched the net but didn't find any other way to get it - is there one?

ShapeWriter Keyboard vShapeWriter 3.0.6 Application for Android | Tools

It must had been taken off cause the QR Code said it can't be found. Hmmm. Weird. Might be because of the Market. But I have and was able to leave a comment. Weird. Maybe the market took it off? or they did.
    Not sure if it was the comment you left, but the ShapeWriter Keyboard is back on the market today - Thank you!
    Yeah it must have been put back in cause it want there yesterday.
    Androidfied.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links