Swype Keyboard

This is a discussion on Swype Keyboard within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth I'm quite fond of the ShapeWriter and adapted pretty quick to it. Seems about 98% accurate and very good at doing ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swype Keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    I'm quite fond of the ShapeWriter and adapted pretty quick to it. Seems about 98% accurate and very good at doing double letter words. I fear I won't like swype as thus has easily grown on me now. Plus it's free and available in the market now.
    I liked SW as well... Until I tried Swype. Swype is way more accurate and double letter words aren't an issue.
    Rooted Nexus One

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Does Shapewriter have a mic button? I'm happy with Swype but wish it had the mic button for voice-to-text.
    No I belive it's specific to the Android Keyboard, although I'm sure it would be implemented in future updates of keyboards. I could be wrong. But SW doesn't have it either.
    Androidfied.

I thougth SW had a thing where if you hold one of the keys it would alow voice... I may be thinking of another keyboard though.
    Rooted Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    I thougth SW had a thing where if you hold one of the keys it would alow voice... I may be thinking of another keyboard though.
    Not the version I have.
    Androidfied.

Hmm I searched for Swype in the Market, and on the web, but I can't find it yet. Is it really easy to use? Where can I get it?
    My sigs keep getting

It's in beta, and the beta is closed, but there is both an older version port of it somewhere here, and I've also recently seen a cracked beta version somewhere on these forums.
    Rooted Nexus One

Ah, I see, thanks!!! Actually I just found the site, and it said the same (closed beta). Guess I'll have to wait a bit, I'm not sure I would use a cracked beta really
    My sigs keep getting

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Ah, I see, thanks!!! Actually I just found the site, and it said the same (closed beta). Guess I'll have to wait a bit, I'm not sure I would use a cracked beta really
    I haven't tried a cracked beta, and would perfer not to. It's not that serious for me. I signed up for the notification so we'll see what happens. Until then I'll get used to SW and preparation and see if it's worth using for me personally.
    Androidfied.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links