replacement phone question??

This is a discussion on replacement phone question?? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; hey ,hows everyone. i have a bit of a question. i had a BRAND NEW nexus one tht i purchased and i lost it. anyway ...

Thread: replacement phone question??

Red face replacement phone question??

hey ,hows everyone. i have a bit of a question. i had a BRAND NEW nexus one tht i purchased and i lost it. anyway i went thru the insurance and got a replacement one sent to me. ever since ive noticed that its not the zippiest fast phone that i had before. takes longer to go back to home when i press home also my gallery sometimes takes a few secs to open and sometimes buggs out. im gueesin the question is it just me? or does a replacement phone usually have more problems than a brand new one? what should i do? i mean everytime something buggs out with the phone im scared that it might be this crap tht they sent me ... i mean u pay all this money for a phone shouodnt it be perfect????

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Try to Factory reset yourself...

Just in case it wasn't done before it was sent to you from HTC / Google.

ok will do. but do you think that will fix the problem? thank you very much for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by android8282 View Post
    ok will do. but do you think that will fix the problem? thank you very much for your reply.
    It will not hurt to try...

As always though, back up data from phone; as 'FR' will erase everything!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links