Noise from car charging

This is a discussion on Noise from car charging within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Anyone else experiencing some interference noise when playing music while charging in the car? It gets worse when I step on the gas. Still there ...

Thread: Noise from car charging

Lightbulb Noise from car charging

Anyone else experiencing some interference noise when playing music while charging in the car? It gets worse when I step on the gas. Still there when I coast though.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I do. It's engine noise and there's nothing you can do about it. I've yet to find a gadget that doesn't do this while charging.

If you have to charge while listening to music, turn the volume all the way up on the phone. It won't get rid of it, but it minimizes it.

It's ground loop interference, it's a common problem with charging circuits and audio equipment.

ground loop isolator 3.5mm - Google Product Search

There are some pretty cheap ground loop isolators out there. Hope that helps.

Hmmm I've never heard any noise while listening/charging but then I drive a Corvette :rofl3:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links