Broke up with my girlfriend because of n1

This is a discussion on Broke up with my girlfriend because of n1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; You fail at life...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Broke up with my girlfriend because of n1

You fail at life

Lmfao...how doeshe fail at life "daniel son"???.. Really dude with a karate kid name???.. Ummmmmm, u probally dont know what we are talking about because we have girls! U probally dont have a chick in your life thats y u dont understand, u have never gone thru the experience or having a girl and having her release emotions on u.....therefore .......u my friend have failed at life! ..lmfao ....now take these words of wisdon danielson n go. Lmfao ...loser

wow...

Anyways, I think my wife uses her's mroe than I. Lately she's been addicted to Mobwars or mobsters or something on it. Sometimes it's annoying, but at least I finally have some peace and quiet now. =)
    Rooted Nexus One

I believe it's Daniel San you're thinking of
    My sigs keep getting

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Hmmm, let's see..... own a house, own my own two cars, paid for my girls car, no kids and been with my girl for over 14 years. Leaving on a week vacation to Orlando next month......again......who failed at life?

Think about it son. People enjoy stuff they can afford. Like a kid with a new PlayStation. Or a man with a new muscle car or tools, or new Flat Screen 3D TV.....I think the people on here who can afford to waste $500 for a phone is far from failing in life.

Get over yourself son.

And I still love my N1.

Sorry in advance to the moderators.
    Androidfied.

this is turning into a "mine is bigger" contest

Wow, 3 months and the bought you a $575 phone already? What a sugamama. At least you got something out of the relationship, lol.

I find your situation funny, but I gotta speak my mind and say that sometimes, some of us (not directed towards anybody in this post, just generally speaking) are too involved with our phones that it's kind of sad. It seems like whenever I'm in public people are so zoned out of the world and so concentrated on their gadgets. For example, when I go to restaurants nowadays there's always somebody on their iPhone at the dinner table. Don't get me wrong, I love my N1 and I'm a total tech geek too, but there's a difference between loving your toys and relying on it (or letting run your life). I just feel it's kind of rude when you're out at a social gathering with your friends and you'd rather spend time on your phone. So if I was dating a girl who would rather spend time facebooking than with me, I'd break up with her too. Her facebook friends are probably more important than real friends anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 1.21 Jiggawatts View Post
    So if I was dating a girl who would rather spend time facebooking than with me, I'd break up with her too. Her facebook friends are probably more important than real friends anyway.
    Didn't the last South Park just prove that?

When I bought my N1, I bought my fiance a vibrator. If she didn't like me playing with my N1, then she could go f**k herself.

just kidding

she bought the vibrator herself
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djstaid View Post
    this is turning into a "mine is bigger" contest

Not likely. I just hate to be on a message board and see trolls post stuff that has no contribution to the thread or the board when its pretty obvious we are jokingly having fun about our phones.

Just a personal pet peeve of mines. We don't know each from this board so there's no need for insults.

That's all I'll contribute to the distraction. No need to continue on the issue.
    Androidfied.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links