Broke up with my girlfriend because of n1

This is a discussion on Broke up with my girlfriend because of n1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by djstaid Originally Posted by 1.21 Jiggawatts So if I was dating a girl who would rather spend time facebooking than with me, ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Broke up with my girlfriend because of n1

Quote Originally Posted by djstaid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.21 Jiggawatts View Post
    So if I was dating a girl who would rather spend time facebooking than with me, I'd break up with her too. Her facebook friends are probably more important than real friends anyway.
    Didn't the last South Park just prove that?
    Probably, lol. I didn't catch it. Southpark always proves what we're all thinking :rofl3:

word... I thought it was kinda funny, but I agree with ya

iPhoneSlayer's comment is pricesless btw.... kudos

I laughed out loud for real at work and all the people around me looked at me funny... thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by djstaid View Post
    word... I thought it was kinda funny, but I agree with ya

iPhoneSlayer's comment is pricesless btw.... kudos

I laughed out loud for real at work and all the people around me looked at me funny... thanks for that!
    LOL. You're welcome.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by adztaylor View Post
    The problem I've had, every since I got my Nexus, she's been robbing it off me and playing with the phone too! Majorly annoying
    +1 same story for me, so I went searching for online versions of the games she liked playing on it.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    When I bought my N1, I bought my fiance a vibrator. If she didn't like me playing with my N1, then she could go f**k herself.

just kidding

she bought the vibrator herself

HAHAHAHA. I must have overlooked this comedial post.
    Androidfied.

my GF got crazy when i told her that i spend $600 on a phone, she started to say that im a geek and crazy cos its too much money and i only buy this stuff to impress other ppl and to say that im cool, that i have the best things and only for showing off...

we almost broke up because of that.

she didnt understood that brought it for me, to be happy and because i was so bored of my fkng slow blackberry pearl..

but she asked forgiveness for saying that

the funny thing is that my GF yesterday said to me that my phone its great and stuff.

i dont use it that much when im with her, cos she is studying really hard and i only see her 2 o 3 days a week for a few hours...

so no more phone problems with my GF... for now xD

Haha i agree this Nexus One is addicting and i got myself one, my girlfriend is indeed jealous and hates it that i'm always on it 24/7 everywhere we go. I always shove it in her face that the N1 is better than her 3gs HAHA. I do feel sorry for your ex girlfriend though. You could of at least showed her appreciation of some sort of equivalence and still be happy with a phone and have a girlfriend. But hey, Free nexus one? no biggie.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    What's sad is that there's never anything wing with my phones. Sometimes I buy two in a year or at least 1 a year. I'm already eyeing the Nokia N98 as I still to this day regardless of how much I love this phone think they still make some of the best phones.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by nailedtonothing View Post
    tell that broad to get a job
    This made me LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    What's sad is that there's never anything wing with my phones. Sometimes I buy two in a year or at least 1 a year. I'm already eyeing the Nokia N98 as I still to this day regardless of how much I love this phone think they still make some of the best phones.
    I agree. I owned a N95 for a week and I hated the UI so much that I sold it. It wasn't very user friendly. I couldn't even figure out how to turn on the morning alarm. I've owned Sony Ericssons for the past 5 years and now I've finally found something worthy of switching to.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links