Broke up with my girlfriend because of n1

This is a discussion on Broke up with my girlfriend because of n1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer she bought the vibrator herself you're twiddling with your phone and your woman has to tplay with herself? Originally Posted by ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Broke up with my girlfriend because of n1

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    she bought the vibrator herself
    you're twiddling with your phone and your woman has to tplay with herself?

Quote Originally Posted by 1.21 Jiggawatts View Post
    I agree. I owned a N95 for a week and I hated the UI so much that I sold it. It wasn't very user friendly. I couldn't even figure out how to turn on the morning alarm. I've owned Sony Ericssons for the past 5 years and now I've finally found something worthy of switching to.
    Been an SE fan too and the N1 was the only one worthy switching to. Could go back to SE if the X10 gets the latest android OR if Sony ever comes out with a PSP phone

Got my woman a MT3G before getting myself an N1 so she doesn't get jealous of the gadget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

... Some of you guys are wayyy too obsessed with your phones. - shakes sad -

No offense, but it's kinda sad.

@OP - You're one inconsiderate mf. She bought you that phone so you'd be happy; but you took her for granted.
    Oh well, at least she's better off w/ someone else who would appreciate her and pay more attention to her unlike you.

[ Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 | OC'ed to 1.113GHz | Amon RA v1.70 | Build EPE54B| Desire Camera R2 | NexTHEME 2.0 Final & Goodies5 R2 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    ... Some of you guys are wayyy too obsessed with your phones. - shakes sad -

No offense, but it's kinda sad.

@OP - You're one inconsiderate mf. She bought you that phone so you'd be happy; but you took her for granted.
    Oh well, at least she's better off w/ someone else who would appreciate her and pay more attention to her unlike you.
    Joanna? Is that you?

I swear I'm at work right now. Check my Lattitude!
    Rooted Nexus One

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links