Broke up with my girlfriend because of n1

This is a discussion on Broke up with my girlfriend because of n1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; well, what can i say ...im pretty sure alot of us are in the same boat. long story short, ... ive been dating this chick ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Broke up with my girlfriend because of n1

Red face Broke up with my girlfriend because of n1

well, what can i say ...im pretty sure alot of us are in the same boat. long story short, ... ive been dating this chick for about 3 months now, and she knows im a phone teckie guy, anyway being the nice girl she is, my birthday was on april 5th,... soooooo she went ahead n bought me a nexus one ,big mistake..to her dissapointment thinking that i would have paid her more attention, never happened, lol...im laughing because its funny the way people are and how obsessed we can be with things we like. ive been on my phone day and night, always in my hand...always reading or messing around with it. she got so pissed and told me to fu** off and to go f*c* my phone...lmfao. anyway, she storms out and here i am still happy as the day i got it ... lol...was only 3 months but i guess i love this phone and trying to see if im the only one in this boat??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i bought the nexus one to one up my girlfriend who bought a droid, lol. she's cool though, she knew what she was getting into when she met me.

to bad you can't have sex with the nexus... my fiance is cool with my addiction though. I just buy her stuff that she gets equally addicted to, so I'm cool.

Only problem is that now I think she wants to trade her BB in for a Nexus and paying another $570 plus $30 for a case is gonna kill me!

tell that broad to get a job

Quote Originally Posted by nailedtonothing View Post
    tell that broad to get a job
    lmao :rofl3:

lol, thought that might get a laugh out of someone

The problem I've had, ever since I got my Nexus, she's been robbing it off me and playing with the phone too! Majorly annoying

lmao....what a crazy world. its crazy...because if it were the other way around...n i lost my nexus one...WOULD BE HEARTBROKEN!!! lol...but another chick..nahhhhhh let her go.

After two weeks of being ignored for my N1 my wife made me buy her one.
    Rooted Nexus One

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Yes my girl is just as jealous. The other night she asked what I was doing on my phone cause I wasn't talking to her (like it mattered), BUT when I jumped on the laptop she didn't say ***. So I called her out on it. She gonna act like she didn't notice. LOL. After sex I don't cuddle. I'm seeing what's up on the Nexus!
    Androidfied.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links