HTC Desire ROM || HTC Sense UI for Nexus One

This is a discussion on HTC Desire ROM || HTC Sense UI for Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi, Forge here I just saw a video about the HTC Desire. I loved the live wallpaper it got and I also love all the ...

Thread: HTC Desire ROM || HTC Sense UI for Nexus One

HTC Desire ROM || HTC Sense UI for Nexus One

Hi, Forge here

I just saw a video about the HTC Desire. I loved the live wallpaper it got and I also love all the other widgets.
    I googled around, or... I found it in 10 seconds :]. An Nexus One with HTC Sense UI.

Now the question is. Do you think I should make my N1 Sense UI? I find Android 2.1 stock really boring.

Some issues about HTC Sense UI is that the USB mount at notification bar will not work, you have to do it in the menu. There is also some issues about bluetooth I think. And HTC Desire got FM Radio, N1 will not have this with this ROM.

This will void your warranty and theres a small change to brick your phone if you do something wrong.

Now, do you think I should do it?

Link to tutorial:
    [Guide] The 100% Complete Idiot's Guide: STOCK to ROOT to SENSE! - xda-developers

-Forge

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The sense rom is really nice looking but it can be a little sluggish. Also, it takes up a TON of space on the phone.

Personally, I prefer Cyanogen's mod. It is just much faster and more stable. Also, you can get a lot of Sense's features on Cyanogen pretty easily (keyboard, camera, clock/weather widget). Right now, my phone takes a lot of the best features of Sense and uses them on a more stable platform.

As far as rooting your phone...go for it. Supposedly, HTC will still honor the hardware warranty. You would just need to go to them for warranty service rather than Google. Ask around some more though, no sense in trusting just one guy's opinion.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links