Can't send MMS AT&T

This is a discussion on Can't send MMS AT&T within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I've had my N1 5 days now and all of a sudden I can't send MMS anymore. When I try there's an envelope with a ...

Thread: Can't send MMS AT&T

Can't send MMS AT&T

I've had my N1 5 days now and all of a sudden I can't send MMS anymore. When I try there's an envelope with a green exclamation point on it next to the picture. I think that's "pending"? Clicking on the message details it's only 43kb. I haven't changed anything on the phone so I'm not sure why it quit working. I tried pulling the batter and sim, but it didn't help. Any ideas?

EDIT: So I asked the person I sent it to and they did indeed get the message, oh well, not sure why that icon appears now.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'd assume that since it worked before, the APN settings aren't bad. Wouldn't hurt to try to reset them. Go to Settings>Wireless & network>Mobile networks>Access Point Names. Now hit the menu key and select "Reset to default. Reboot the phone. Any luck with that?

What's the original file size of the image you're trying to send? AT&T, like many other carriers, limit the overall MMS size to 300 kilobytes. While the stock messaging app may say the message is only 43kb, that may not be accurate...the app just may not be resizing the image correctly.

Maybe try taking a picture at the smallest size in the camera's options...I think it's 1M. The resulting file should be in the 150k range. Now try to MMS that image...any luck?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links