Google Voice contact profile picture

This is a discussion on Google Voice contact profile picture within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I uses google voice for my sms needs since I don't have a text plan on my phone. The contact profile picture of the people ...

Thread: Google Voice contact profile picture

Google Voice contact profile picture

I uses google voice for my sms needs since I don't have a text plan on my phone. The contact profile picture of the people I'm texting is not showing up. It's just showing the blank android pic. I made sure that all my friend has a picture loaded up on all their profile through google voice on my desktop browser. Please help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nobody uses the sms function in google voice? When you use sms on Google voice, does your friend's contact picture shows up? Mine is always blank, all my contact has been uploaded with a picture.

I've had this happen before. Try going in and re-adding one of your contact's pics. Just delete it and re-add it. See if that makes it show up in Google Voice(make sure and choose a contact who is currently in your google voice message list). I've also had it happen and it just resolve itself on it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by wormbaby View Post
    Nobody uses the sms function in google voice? When you use sms on Google voice, does your friend's contact picture shows up? Mine is always blank, all my contact has been uploaded with a picture.
    I only use google voice for sms. All my contacts pics show up./

Quote Originally Posted by Air Force One View Post
    I've had this happen before. Try going in and re-adding one of your contact's pics. Just delete it and re-add it. See if that makes it show up in Google Voice(make sure and choose a contact who is currently in your google voice message list). I've also had it happen and it just resolve itself on it's own.
    That fixed it. but some of them have a facebook picture, how do I redowload facebook pic?

it appears to not use my facebook sync contact pic. I found an app that fixed my problem. It's called "SyncMyPix". Now I'm finally enjoying contact pic in my google voice.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links