Which one is the Nexus One?

This is a discussion on Which one is the Nexus One? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I don't think the OP understands that the Android platform wasn't made exclusively for Google to use only on their own phone and in fact ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which one is the Nexus One?

I don't think the OP understands that the Android platform wasn't made exclusively for Google to use only on their own phone and in fact was available on other phones before it's own Nexus one. The Motorola Milestone being probably the most famous and successful (known as the droid in the states for some reason).

Okay, the point is that other companys steals Nexus One's design. The one to the right is Nexus One, middle is Motorola Droid and to the left... Im not sure if it's real or somebody made it, but I heard that it's Samsung Galaxy 2.

ok... motorola droid was launched on october 17, 2009

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorola_Droid]Motorola Droid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

the samsung maybe is the nexus one killer....

The Samsung i9000 Galaxy S is an Android 2.1 smartphone that was announced by Samsung in March 2010 to be released sometime this summer. Rumour has it that it will be come out in June.[2] It features a 1 GHz processor with 8-16 GB internal memory, a 4 inch 480x800 Super AMOLED widescreen, capacitive touchscreen display , a 5 megapixel camera,[3][4] and a PowerVR graphics processor yielding 90 million triangles per second, making it the fastest graphics processing unit in any Android phone.[5] In addition being amongst the first phones to offer bluetooth 3.0 and/or Divx HD [6] at 9.9mm it's the thinnest Android phone and, according to Samsung, it is the thinnest smartphone in the world that utilizes a touchscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Forge View Post
    Okay, the point is that other companys steals Nexus One's design. The one to the right is Nexus One, middle is Motorola Droid and to the left... Im not sure if it's real or somebody made it, but I heard that it's Samsung Galaxy 2.
    I'm guessing you're not a lawyer in the corporate world of design theft :rofl3:

The Motorola looks nothing like the Nexus One and came out many months before it and it even has a physical slide out keyboard. How much more different could it be? It's like comparing a hummer to a corvette.

The Samsung is the same shape (phone-shaped) but other than that, looks like almost all smartphones these days.

Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    I'm guessing you're not a lawyer in the corporate world of design theft :rofl3:

The Motorola looks nothing like the Nexus One and came out many months before it and it even has a physical slide out keyboard. How much more different could it be? It's like comparing a hummer to a corvette.

The Samsung is the same shape (phone-shaped) but other than that, looks like almost all smartphones these days.
    Acctually I meant the Droid got the same buttons under the screen :P

Budske: Samsung Galaxy 2 is 90% copy and shouldn't be alloved to get produced ^^

the buttons are the same, cos the OS is the same and that how the system works.

only that.... but if i have to choose between the samsung and the n1, i would choose the N1 cos iv never seen a good samsung phone

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    the buttons are the same, cos the OS is the same and that how the system works.

only that.... but if i have to choose between the samsung and the n1, i would choose the N1 cos iv never seen a good samsung phone
    Uhm... NO :D HTC Desire doesn't got those buttons ^^

Acctually I meant the Droid got the same buttons under the screen :P

Budske: Samsung Galaxy 2 is 90% copy and shouldn't be alloved to get produced ^^
    The Droid was out first smart guy. If anything, the Nexus copied the buttons from Motorola.

The Samsung looks nothing like the Nexus aside from the buttons and the shape, neither of which were pioneered on the Nexus One.

This thread = giant fail...

Quote Originally Posted by InS0mNiAc View Post
    This thread = giant fail...
    Especially since I had a G1 with 'those buttons' and a slide-out kb since it's release date, and it was quite a bit more popular than that Milestone thingy...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links