Which one is the Nexus One?

This is a discussion on Which one is the Nexus One? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by alphawave7 Originally Posted by InS0mNiAc This thread = giant fail... Especially since I had a G1 with 'those buttons' and a slide-out ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which one is the Nexus One?

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by InS0mNiAc View Post
    This thread = giant fail...
    Especially since I had a G1 with 'those buttons' and a slide-out kb since it's release date, and it was quite a bit more popular than that Milestone thingy...
    What's a G1 ? I see people referring to it in a couple of threads. Is it another model from HTC that's a bit like our N1 ?
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by InS0mNiAc View Post
    This thread = giant fail...
    Especially since I had a G1 with 'those buttons' and a slide-out kb since it's release date, and it was quite a bit more popular than that Milestone thingy...
    What's a G1 ? I see people referring to it in a couple of threads. Is it another model from HTC that's a bit like our N1 ?

The T-Mobile G1 with Google phone | Official Site

Some of us cut our Android baby teeth on this unit, a log time ago...Oct. 2008.

i rocked the G1 from 12/08 to a few months ago with the N1 update!
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    I've got one of the first 'bronze' ones...beat the crap out of that phone and it held up...mostly...the kb/button lights are dim or out, but it still works like a champ! Wouldn't dare treat my Nexy the same way I treated my G1!

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    I've got one of the first 'bronze' ones...beat the crap out of that phone and it held up...mostly...the kb/button lights are dim or out, but it still works like a champ! Wouldn't dare treat my Nexy the same way I treated my G1!
    don't know if you can see my battle damage

the thing has been dropped so many times its embarassing for me. It really helped me know what I did wrong with taking care of a phone, and I am dedicated to keeping the nexi in great condition.
    Also, from other stories on here I would have a broken N1 on some of these times I dropped the G1 (rather FLEW out of my lap out the car onto the street multiple times- sliding on the ground)
    EVERYTHING about the G1 works exactly the same as day 1 with the phone tho. Nothing is messed up other than a few cosmetic blemishes
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links