HTC widgets / Asian Fonts

This is a discussion on HTC widgets / Asian Fonts within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi there! I want to change my current cellphone Nokia n80!!! Now im between Nexus one and Iphone 3gs. I like the iphone, my sister ...

Thread: HTC widgets / Asian Fonts

HTC widgets / Asian Fonts

Hi there!

I want to change my current cellphone Nokia n80!!! Now im between Nexus one and Iphone 3gs.

I like the iphone, my sister have one and i the new Ipod touch ( i love it ) !! But i hate to buy the same stuff that my sister/brother have...

Well.. i like the nexus one, but i like mostly the Sense UI and the HTC Widgets... can i install that if i buy the N1???

And, can i write and read Japanese/Korean fonts like the iphone? I have many friends from there, so everyday i use my ipod to mail in hangul/hiragana/katakana/kanji character.

That is!!! Im not from USA, so the htc incredible ,htc hero is not a option, it need to be GSM 1900.

Thank you guys!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

mm... i will take this like a big NO! hahahaha

i choose you iphone!

Look here Nexus One Phone - Feature overview & Technical specifications scroll down to Language Support.

The N1 doesn't support as many languages as the iPhone, considering Google has Google Translation I'm not sure why.

You'll need to use 3rd party apps for Japanese/Korean input.

thank you for answer!
    I have ordered a nexus one! i can input in japanese and korean using some apps just like u said!!

thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by daush View Post
    thank you for answer!
    I have ordered a nexus one! i can input in japanese and korean using some apps just like u said!!

thank you again!
    Happy to help. Enjoy the phone!!

You need to root the phone and install a custom ROM that comes with the Sense UI and HTC widgets (the HTC widgets are tied to the Sense UI so you can't install them separately).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links