Poised to order a Nexus One need a few questions answered first

This is a discussion on Poised to order a Nexus One need a few questions answered first within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am very ready to purchase a Nexus One just have a few more questions. I have already been informed of the variation in sound ...

Thread: Poised to order a Nexus One need a few questions answered first

Poised to order a Nexus One need a few questions answered first

I am very ready to purchase a Nexus One just have a few more questions. I have already been informed of the variation in sound levels, thanks to some very helpful and thoughtful forum members. The other questions I have are about the video clarity and call reception. I currently have a My Touch 1.2 that is okay but certainly not a Nexus One. The My Touch has some quirks as do most all phones but nothing that I am sure would not be fixed or rectified by an update. My main concern is the Video recorder it is not very good in my opinion. I teach Tennis and I am using the video recorder on the phone to let the students see what they are doing as compared to what would be more efficient. The video on the My Touch does not seem very clear or crisp and is not what I am looking for.. I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback, positive or negative, on this aspect of the Nexus One. Also I am using the phone as my main and only business phone. This relates to having to have good receptivity and clarity as well as good to great volume. The My Touch is okay but sort of leaves me wanting something more. I am hoping you good people and I am sure proud owners of the Nexus One will help me make the leap and order one.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Just disregard I am receiving the Nexus One today.

Well I hope you enjoy the new phone, I know I have been happy with mine so far.

Just remember that if you know about the minor issues walking in, then it is an amazing phone.

Video recording - I think is does a great job as long as you are recording in an area with ample light. Low light situations get a little goofy, but that is the same with pretty much any other phone. Sound is decent, but not amazing. I guess it depends on what you are comparing it with.

Call clarity/quality - I have not had any issues at all with this. Calls sounds as good or better than on my old 9700. People also commented that I sound better now since I received my N1. Volume on the ear piece is good, speaker volume is bad. Reception from your cell provider is another story though...

I was very hesitant about buying the N1 due to the issues, but I am 95% satisfied with this phone and glad I took the leap. Like I said, as long as you know about the quirks I think this phone is amazing. Plus, if the rumors are true we will be getting 2.2 soon and even more features!

Thanks for the informative and positive reply. The device should be showing up at my door any minute. I agree with your assessment of knowing the issues beforehand. Thanks again for taking the time to share

Congratulations! Please keep us informed how you like it
    My sigs keep getting

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links