I really Need Answers

This is a discussion on I really Need Answers within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; 1st question: Do you think the Nexus one shouldve stay exclusively with t-mobile? 2nd question: What phone do you think will be better the "Nexus" ...

Thread: I really Need Answers

Exclamation I really Need Answers

1st question: Do you think the Nexus one shouldve stay exclusively with t-mobile?

2nd question: What phone do you think will be better the "Nexus" or "Incredible"?

3rd question: I am on a contract free tmobile plan. meaning im not on a contract with tmobile. How much will i have to pay for the Nexus 179 or 279? PLease answer

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

mah
    1) I think that question has no relevance to anything at all. Why would Google want to limit the potential users of their device artificially? You can be certain that Apple gets money from AT&T for doing that.

2) The newest phone tends to be better, but there can be no real answer until people can objectively evaluate both.

3) You'll pay $529 to continue to not have a contract. $179 and $279 are both subsidized rates, which require a contract. No such thing as a free lunch; you still pay less over 1-2 years by paying $529 and not having a contract.

1) no, but unsubsidized through AT&T and still not out on Verizon or Sprint, it almost doesn't matter at this point

2) come on. There are entire threads hashing this out, just get what you want

3) you can more definitively answer this for yourself. Go through the Google checkout process and see how much it charges you.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links