Force customizing home screen

This is a discussion on Force customizing home screen within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Ok I don't have a lot on my home screens so the result is that I have 1 full screen and the next home screen ...

Thread: Force customizing home screen

Unhappy Force customizing home screen

Ok I don't have a lot on my home screens so the result is that I have 1 full screen and the next home screen is only half populated. I downloaded 3 bananas note app and there is the ability to pin notes to the home screen. However it seems to randomly pin the note to any of the home screens. I tried opening up space in my most viewed(and full screen) but notes never get pinned there!!! It doesn't help me to have a reminder note pinned to my 4th home screen that I never view because nothing else is on there. Also Once the pinned note is on a screen I can't move it to the screen that I want.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I know this doesn't fix your problem, but if you get fed up with it, I'd suggest a free app called ColorNote. I have not had any problems pinning a note to my desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by abolis View Post
    Ok I don't have a lot on my home screens so the result is that I have 1 full screen and the next home screen is only half populated. I downloaded 3 bananas note app and there is the ability to pin notes to the home screen. However it seems to randomly pin the note to any of the home screens. I tried opening up space in my most viewed(and full screen) but notes never get pinned there!!! It doesn't help me to have a reminder note pinned to my 4th home screen that I never view because nothing else is on there. Also Once the pinned note is on a screen I can't move it to the screen that I want.
    If you open 3banana and do the pinning from the home screen you want the note to be pinned on, it will be placed on that screen (if there's room left for it).

Also, if you long press on the pinned note you can drag it across screens. I've found dragging icons across screens is not the easiest on the N1, but it does work for me.

For pinning these notes though, I suggest what shizane said. Using ColorNote Notepad Notes v1.6.6 Application for Android | Productivity

Or I use this one Sweet Notes v1.8 Application for Android | Productivity

I think the look/info of the pinned notes are better.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links