battery saving

This is a discussion on battery saving within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; hi,just wondering how to get better battery life is it 1-buying a 1600 siedio 2- a prog/app to do something to the battery life 3-turn ...

Thread: battery saving

battery saving

hi,just wondering how to get better battery life is it

1-buying a 1600 siedio
    2- a prog/app to do something to the battery life
    3-turn down display,not use as much net,music etc etc

i must say option 3 is a no goer for me as i like my music and fiddling about forums,so what would be the best way to go about this,as the battery life is the only thing i dont like about n1

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Another option would be to install APNDroid and then disable the data when your not using it. It's pretty quick and each to change the settings from the app.

Buy the Seidio

Travelled from US to Canada with data roaming all the way. Left my house in NY at 6 am and returned at 9 pm. Responded to and received about 44 emails. Was in Ottawa on Telus with data roaming and many US phone calls and web browsing. Listened to music on plane an hour each way. Stock rom and when I got home I still had 26%. Had iphone and it was bricked on the same trip profile 5 months ago. Get the Seidio. NFI.

Quote Originally Posted by Excimer View Post
    Travelled from US to Canada with data roaming all the way. Left my house in NY at 6 am and returned at 9 pm. Responded to and received about 44 emails. Was in Ottawa on Telus with data roaming and many US phone calls and web browsing. Listened to music on plane an hour each way. Stock rom and when I got home I still had 26%. Had iphone and it was bricked on the same trip profile 5 months ago. Get the Seidio. NFI.
    the 1600 one or the 3200,which one did you use

try "juice defender" +"ultimate juice". This app will surprise you.
    It indeed save lots battery.
    Before using, normal usage, update always ON, use from 8am till 7pm, ~40% left;
    after using this app, same situation, ~70% left

it almost seems worth it to root just for the 'setcpu' mod. By forcing you CPU to barely be able to do anything without the screen on and overclock it with the screen on makes the phone faster when you use and almost doubles your battery life.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

I have the Seidio 1600

Works well after first 6 charge cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Excimer View Post
    Works well after first 6 charge cycles.
    is it the same thickness as the one thats already in the n1,cheers

Still get about 17 hours out off my battery do the typical things you should do with ion battery. Like Right now posting in class been off charger since 7 am and still at 90 % use task killer and have brightness at the level I want. While at school turn off 3g and go off wifi, love this phone

*I use wifi while at school.Really not that hard to keep your battery healthy and performing top notch....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links