2.2 May 19 - Maybe????

This is a discussion on 2.2 May 19 - Maybe???? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by joker402 This could be a reason wh the cdma veriso isbing helup up and I'm more interested in tv ou unless unlockng ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2.2 May 19 - Maybe????

Quote Originally Posted by joker402 View Post
    This could be a reason wh the cdma veriso isbing helup up and I'm more interested in tv ou unless unlockng an fm transmtter means I can project my music t a open staion from my phone.

Btw I typed ths on my droid so I aplogize if ts not readable I was using the virtual portiat keyboard.
    Well, I guess I wish I knew which keyboard not to use, lol

"Nexus One 3G Bugs No Longer Of Interest To Google

Start pricing up HTC's Desire or Incredible, Nexus One owners, as Google has put down its hammer and announced "we are no longer investigating further engineering improvements." You're stuck with those bugs for good."

Nexus One 3G Bugs No Longer Of Interest To Google - Google nexus one support - Gizmodo

May 19th would be a great day to get the update for the Nexus one. That is my birthday. I wouldn't want anything else till May 20th! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by dixy2k View Post

Start pricing up HTC's Desire or Incredible, Nexus One owners, as Google has put down its hammer and announced "we are no longer investigating further engineering improvements." You're stuck with those bugs for good."

Nexus One 3G Bugs No Longer Of Interest To Google - Google nexus one support - Gizmodo
    I still feel that this problem is a network problem. I'm not getting this issue or bug on my Nexus One, never had it. I don't think Google can even fix it if they try, probably why they gave up.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dixy2k View Post

I still feel that this problem is a network problem. I'm not getting this issue or bug on my Nexus One, never had it. I don't think Google can even fix it if they try, probably why they gave up.
    +1 to ezeddiekun. I have zero issues.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    I have no problem with my 3g except in the area where I work at, but all the phones I ever had would have problems in that one little spot at my job. definitely a network issue. Especially if you are on AT&T with their spotty 3g coverage. I move my phone around on certain spot no problems. Some days it work crystal clear in that one spot. But when I'm any where else at my job, no problemo.

Also AT&T has been having 3g issues nationwide.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by joker402 View Post
    This could be a reason wh the cdma veriso isbing helup up and I'm more interested in tv ou unless unlockng an fm transmtter means I can project my music t a open staion from my phone.

Btw I typed ths on my droid so I aplogize if ts not readable I was using the virtual portiat keyboard.
    Well, I guess I wish I knew which keyboard not to use, lol
    Yea the portrait one blows on the droid. The other too are cool tho.

Re: 2.2 May 19 - Maybe????

I have art and a Nexus and have zero problems.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Lightbulb

What i don't like in nexus and hope to be fixed in 2.2:

-No text message notification on screen (screen doesn't light up) ? only track ball (silent mode) ? why not stealing the iphone popup notification? lol

-When text messaging, no suggestion in the TO: field until the contact type is MOBILE? do i have to change 1200 contacts to MOBILE ? :P

-No characters count in landscape mode? anyone noticed?

-Contacts sync is slow, especially when you create a new contact and doesn't show up immediately in your contact list?

-No PC suite manager? or some kind of PC to Phone manager? (Not a 3rd part)

Bought the phone 2 days ago and noticed these stuff so far, any1 noticed else ?? lol

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links