Is This Problem Enough For A New Phone?

This is a discussion on Is This Problem Enough For A New Phone? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; The application app effin drives me insane. it keeps foreclosing daily, deletes all my threads, its just a pain in the ass and i cant ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is This Problem Enough For A New Phone?

Is This Problem Enough For A New Phone?

The application app effin drives me insane. it keeps foreclosing daily, deletes all my threads, its just a pain in the ass and i cant stand it. i hate handcent and its ugly so i cant do that.

also whenever i hang up on the phone alot of the times the call doesnt end by itself even though the other person might have hung up and its a pain to close the call.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes. I don't suffer those issues, so either replace the unit if you feel it's faulty, or move to a different phone that won't give you these issues.

yeah i even try a factory reset but nothing made it worst. ima call htc up right now

Quote Originally Posted by astros148 View Post
    yeah i even try a factory reset but nothing made it worst. ima call htc up right now
    I figured you had tried that already..if a factory reset doesn't resolve useability issues, it's a dud, or simply the wrong phone. Are you still within the remorse period?

i wish, ive been a TMO customer for a long time so nothing really i can do with that but if i can get a new phone that would be awesome. Anyone know how long that process takes?

i wish, ive been a TMO customer for a long time so nothing really i can do with that but if i can get a new phone that would be awesome. Anyone know how long that process takes?
    Replacements take a few days..a bit faster if you don't mind a $500+ deposit held on your credit card, as they'll cross-ship a new/refurb unit...otherwise you ship old one (wait), they receive, and process a replacement (wait), and ship it.

they send refurbs ?

they send refurbs ?
    Yes, they can..it's up to their determination. I suspect with the $500+ deposit, most folks are getting a new unit. With the send-in for repair, one is more likely to get a refurb, but that is just a gut feeling.

so there sending me a new phone, awesome customer service!

so there sending me a new phone, awesome customer service!
    Excellent! Hope this resolves it! FWIW, if you're a huge texter, I don't think anything beats the (admittedly ugly) Sidekick...back in the day, I was able to mad-text using that awesome kb...I can only hunt-peck with my thumbs on the Nexus, but it does the job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links