battery issue?

This is a discussion on battery issue? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; more often than not, if i leave my phone on the charger, and then use it...it says its fully charged in the status bar, but ...

Thread: battery issue?

battery issue?

more often than not, if i leave my phone on the charger, and then use it...it says its fully charged in the status bar, but on the lock screen it says charging 99%...

anyone know why this would happen or has anyone else had this issue and found a solution?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Is the phone ON while charging? if so, it might not reach the full 100% since it's using power while on.

Plus I've noticed the green light comes on even before the battery reaches 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Is the phone ON while charging? if so, it might not reach the full 100% since it's using power while on.

Plus I've noticed the green light comes on even before the battery reaches 100%.
    the green light tells you its 90% charged (well on mine lol)

and it wont charge if the bettery is more than 90%... it have to go below 90% to start charging again

but it happens randomly...and yes the phone is on.

like the other day for example, it happened at 54 percent, and said it was fully charged in the status bar, but on the lockscreen it said charging but would still deplete if i used it and then relocked the screen...

its happened with my regular OEM 1400 mAh battery and my seidio extended 3200 mAh battery...

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    and it wont charge if the bettery is more than 90%... it have to go below 90% to start charging again
    no budske,its just a light telling me im nearly there

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links