problem with assurion!!!!???? :(

This is a discussion on problem with assurion!!!!???? :( within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; You can go to the UPS web site, enter the tracking number there yourself, and it will show you if it was delivered or not ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: problem with assurion!!!!???? :(

You can go to the UPS web site, enter the tracking number there yourself, and it will show you if it was delivered or not and the name of the person that signed for the package:

UPS: Tracking Information

Have you given the tracking number to Asurion so they can see for themselves it was delivered? Also, did you specify how much money the phone was worth when you gave it to UPS for shipment? UPS only includes $100 of insurance for loss or damage to the package no matter what the contents are actually worth if you don't declare a value at the time of shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by android8282 View Post
    because i dont wanna deal with a 300 extra bill on my phone bill with tmobile and then later get it fixed. i dont wanna have to pay them 300 and the matter gets resolved later, understand?...would u wanna fork out 300, and youve sent it in?...thats y im concerned and asking. or is it just a seperat matter that assurion and i have to deal with?.
    no, you are not getting the point. if you have delivery proof using tracking number provided by UPS, you don't have to fork $300 what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by hawon View Post
    because i dont wanna deal with a 300 extra bill on my phone bill with tmobile and then later get it fixed. i dont wanna have to pay them 300 and the matter gets resolved later, understand?...would u wanna fork out 300, and youve sent it in?...thats y im concerned and asking. or is it just a seperat matter that assurion and i have to deal with?.
    no, you are not getting the point. if you have delivery proof using tracking number provided by UPS, you don't have to fork $300 what so ever.
    1. Yes, the 300.00 WILL show up on your phone bill. Asurion bills through the carrier.

2. He may very well likely have to pay the 300$ or stand risk of having his phone shut off. Since it is a third party company, if you try and dispute this through t-mobile it will be difficult, and take time.

Not as familiar with t-mobile, but they may be able to fill out some type of dispute for you. That's not to say you will necessarily get a rep that will assist you with that.

I would be extremely concerned about this issue, contact UPS asap to get more information. Make sure you have your tracking number ready to go if you call t-mobile. That is the first thing I check with an issue like this, it's the only proof you can provide for your claim.

I also have major issues with Asurion, they have a tendency to hang up on people, rather than dealing with issues. You may have to try a few times on both ends before getting any help, not to sound cynical.

@dude, where did you get your information about assurion billing through tmobile?. i called tmobile and have been for the past week trying to figure this out and i asked them if assurion can bill me throough my phole bill, and the repsaid no they cant, because they are a third party. not that im trying to not pay, but i will not if its not resolved becaus i sent that crap back. but just kinda wanted to know who told you that. thank you very much for your input though.

@dude, where did you get your information about assurion billing through tmobile?. i called tmobile and have been for the past week trying to figure this out and i asked them if assurion can bill me throough my phole bill, and the repsaid no they cant, because they are a third party. not that im trying to not pay, but i will not if its not resolved becaus i sent that crap back. but just kinda wanted to know who told you that. thank you very much for your input though.
    I work for Sprint. With Sprint. All asurion non-returned equipment fees would be charged through your Sprint account. While Asurion's agreement will vary between carrier, the general way they do business is the same.

The logic that Asurion is a third party company and can't bill through t-mobile doesn't hold any water. You pay for your insurance on your phone bill every month right?

@ dude, i feel you man, but i also called tmobile again today and told them what happend and that assurion said that they wanted to charge me but i dont have the funds on the credit card i gave them. tmobile said that they cant charge me for it through my bill. and yes i understand the concept that i pay my insurance through them, but i guess youre right diff carriers, difffrent terms i guess. btw, cool u work at sprint, have you ever heard of gino or geread ambrosio? my buddies,,,i grew up with gerard. in in ny.

@ dude, i feel you man, but i also called tmobile again today and told them what happend and that assurion said that they wanted to charge me but i dont have the funds on the credit card i gave them. tmobile said that they cant charge me for it through my bill. and yes i understand the concept that i pay my insurance through them, but i guess youre right diff carriers, difffrent terms i guess. btw, cool u work at sprint, have you ever heard of gino or geread ambrosio? my buddies,,,i grew up with gerard. in in ny.
    Hey man, I just did a little more research. They only bill to the credit card number provided, that is absolutely correct. I'm surprised the agreement is so different, but I don't care what carrier you deal with... be careful with Asurion, I have seen them burn people before.

I'm on the left coast, not familiar with those guys.

It sounds like you should be okay, but don't be surprised if you somehow end up seeing a bill show up from Asurion. (Edit: Just not on your t-mo bill haha)

lol, well hey man, like i said, if it was my fault id pay in a heartbeat, im not that kind of person and will probally end up just paying them anyway, i wouldnt feel right living with that kinda stuff on my shoulder. but thats not to say that hopefully it all gets resolved and mabye it turns up somewhere else or something. i dont wanna burn assurion as annoying as they are. and i wouldnt want to get burned if i were them visa versa. but yea, good to know stuff i guess. hey, how excited are you about the evo coming to sprint?. r u gunna ditch your n1 or just have both, cause i know u guys the sprint employees get a data employee bill...like 15 bucks a month if im correct.

lol, well hey man, like i said, if it was my fault id pay in a heartbeat, im not that kind of person and will probally end up just paying them anyway, i wouldnt feel right living with that kinda stuff on my shoulder. but thats not to say that hopefully it all gets resolved and mabye it turns up somewhere else or something. i dont wanna burn assurion as annoying as they are. and i wouldnt want to get burned if i were them visa versa. but yea, good to know stuff i guess. hey, how excited are you about the evo coming to sprint?. r u gunna ditch your n1 or just have both, cause i know u guys the sprint employees get a data employee bill...like 15 bucks a month if im correct.
    I'm very excited, waiting to see how it is and play with it myself before i commit to one. It looks to be the best android phone coming for the time being. The Galaxy S also looks really nice.

I really love my n1. It's been officially announced that Sprint is getting the n1.. but after what happened with Verizon I have to question if it is still going to happen.

The ideal situation would be for the n1 and evo to both be released next month, as originally announced so I will get to pick between them.

Anybody want to buy a t-mo n1? lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links