problem with assurion!!!!???? :(

This is a discussion on problem with assurion!!!!???? :( within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i need help, in a nut shell, i lost my nexus one on the bus, went through insurance which was hell, got a new one ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: problem with assurion!!!!???? :(

Angry problem with assurion!!!!???? :(

i need help, in a nut shell, i lost my nexus one on the bus, went through insurance which was hell, got a new one sent, wasnt new clearly refurbished, and due to that had to send it back to get a new one because the touch screen wasnt working. i got the new one a week ago, and send back the crap that i had, assurion is saying that they have not recieved it yet and will charge me 300.00!!!! ive sent back their phone twice! and could care less for their refurbished phones. my question is can they charge it to my tmobile bill? i sent it through ups, and if they lost it is it my problem?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

mah
    If UPS lost it, it's somewhat your problem. UPS provided you a tracking number that can be used to determine if your package made it to Assurion or not; if not, UPS is liable to you to some extent (but I don't know the extent of their liability).

Of course, I am not a lawyer; your mileage may vary; past performance is not indicative of future performance, and six other disclaimers here.

they gave me a tracking number, but assurion is saying that they didnt get it. its funny because they asked me for a credit card, i gave them a gitf card i had rom visa but it only had like 150 on it,. so does that mean that they cant take the money from the card that i gave them because is not there?, or can they have tmobile bill me?..im not sure, i think there seperate companies.

mah
    I don't know how Assurion relates to TMobile; I've never bought insurance specifically for a phone.

What's the UPS tracking number you got when you shipped the bad phone back to them?

Have you followed-up with UPS or inquired where the phone might be?

If a package has disappeared, you should start with the shipper.

ive been following up all day, but ups is saying that they delevired it. idk what to do. i confirmed the tracking number with ups and they said that it was delivered. i dont ave 300 for them to take out of my credit card account, will hey put it on my tmobile bill?

Quote Originally Posted by android8282 View Post
    ive been following up all day, but ups is saying that they delevired it. idk what to do. i confirmed the tracking number with ups and they said that it was delivered. i dont ave 300 for them to take out of my credit card account, will hey put it on my tmobile bill?
    If UPS delivered it, didn't they require a signature? They can tell you who signed for it. You should file a claim with UPS right away. I'm not sure if they can put something like that on your t-mobile bill, it depends how your contract with them is worded. However, your claim would be against UPS. Most businesses have to sign when packages are delivered.

mah
    If UPS says it was delivered, obtain the evidence from them (they can provide you with a signature of whoever picked up the package) and submit it to Assurion. If they believe they have not received it, but you show them UPS's evidence to the contrary, either they will change their response to you, or you will have solid legal evidence to fight them with in court.

You've asked if Assurion will bill you through your T-Mobile bill in each of your posts. Your question has not gone unnoticed... sometimes no answer is actually the only answer you can get: I don't know, and I try to not talk "out of my rear" when I don't know the answer to something. It happens sometimes, but not if I can help it

If UPS has delivery confirmation why even bother about if insurance can bill T-Mobile or not?

because i dont wanna deal with a 300 extra bill on my phone bill with tmobile and then later get it fixed. i dont wanna have to pay them 300 and the matter gets resolved later, understand?...would u wanna fork out 300, and youve sent it in?...thats y im concerned and asking. or is it just a seperat matter that assurion and i have to deal with?.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links