Slideshow always reverts back to first photo when orientation changes

This is a discussion on Slideshow always reverts back to first photo when orientation changes within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi. My first post in this forum as a new owner of a Nexus One. As the title says, everytime I start a slideshow or ...

Thread: Slideshow always reverts back to first photo when orientation changes

Slideshow always reverts back to first photo when orientation changes

Hi. My first post in this forum as a new owner of a Nexus One. As the title says, everytime I start a slideshow or browse from the gallery, or even from Flixster photos, when I come upon a photo where I need to change the orientation from portrait to landscape or vice versa, the photo shown immediately reverts back to the first photo that I viewed. I don't remember this happening when I first got this phone, seems to be a recent development. I tried searching, but couldn't find anything. Any ideas on what could be wrong and how to fix this? TIA!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well, the gallery has mysteriously stopped this behavior, but I am still having this problem in Flixster. Could this be a problem that's somehow software related, with the Flixster application?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links