Best keyboard that support Google Voice transcription

This is a discussion on Best keyboard that support Google Voice transcription within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I like HTC's Touch keyboard, but the Google Voice Transcription doesn't seem to work on it and I love that feature. Are there any other ...

Thread: Best keyboard that support Google Voice transcription

Best keyboard that support Google Voice transcription

I like HTC's Touch keyboard, but the Google Voice Transcription doesn't seem to work on it and I love that feature.

Are there any other keyboards that support this feature and that are awesome?

Or is there a way to get HTC's HTC_IME touch keyboard to support this?
    :nexusx: A new hope. :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

anyone have any answer to this questions - good keyboard with working voice?

Personally, I like SwiftKey. I find it very easy to use, the word suggestions are always pertinent, and it does have a great TTS capability for when you prefer to speak your message.

Do you have the latest version of it? I've been happy with that keyboard from the day I started using it, which is about the time they added voice transcription to it I think. Voice transcription works fine for me. My girlfriend barely ever bothers to type, she uses it all the time. I got it at XDA, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624416

Have you tried pressing the menu button to enter voice to text? In using 8pen and it dosent even have voice to text but yet I can still use it.

Plasma Riffled from my N1 using tapatalk.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links