Google giving up?

This is a discussion on Google giving up? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am seeing these articles about something posted by an employee on the Google support forum. It said they are no longer looking at improvements. ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Google giving up?

Google giving up?

I am seeing these articles about something posted by an employee on the Google support forum. It said they are no longer looking at improvements. What the hell is that about? They will just ignore future problems?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That was for the 3G issue.

No longer investigating it. Which is a load of crap. What can ya do though. A big OTA is coming within the next month or two though. So, don't worry.

They are still working, just who knows what they are doing about the 3G deal.

They have looked into the problem on their end and made sure it is not something wrong with there side of things. They are saying T-Mobile and HTC might need to look into it. Honestly I havent had any issues to where I feel the phone is not worth it. I have seen my phone on Edge very rarely. Maybe the people having 3G issues need to check T-Mobiles 3G coverage maps? or I just won the lottery of Nexus 1s and got a phone that doesn't have this problem.
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

Part Monster, Part Machine, ALL ANDROID

What good is a superphone without 3G. The phone is only as strong as its weakest link.

I feel like this problem is similar to apple/at&t with 3g coverage when the iphone first came out. T-mobile in my opinion has quite poor coverage in general not even considering 3g. I'm actually glad google actually put in effort to see if there's something wrong on their end while if you think what apple did in their situation was just say our phone is too good for at&t and at&t has to improve their 3g.

On a side note my nexus has no 3g problems but i'm using at&t so i don't think the aforementioned problems even concern me.

Not everyone has this problem. I sure don't. I still think its T-Mobile's issue not Google or HTC's.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its definitely something along the lines of T-Mobile.

I get the problem, but I don't think its out of the ordinary for signal strength..... More like hardware limitations of the Nexus One.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Another snide and tacky article by Kat..where does Gizmodo find these flacks, anyway!

My Dad uses the Nexus One in the Netherlands on 3G, never had any problems whatsoever. I can't really judge with mine, I only use an international sim card and it only provides Edge.

All in all, I think that

1) we only hear the bad stories, happy people don't tend to post as much
    2) coverage is the problems rather than a bad phone
    3) gadget sites mostly seem to dwell on misery, because that gets more clicks
    My sigs keep getting

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links