Nexus One screen DOES scratch.

This is a discussion on Nexus One screen DOES scratch. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So today I found two light scratches on my Nexus One. Not very annoying until I found out they distort pixels. In the scratched area ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One screen DOES scratch.

Nexus One screen DOES scratch.

So today I found two light scratches on my Nexus One. Not very annoying until I found out they distort pixels. In the scratched area the pixels feel mixed up and look all wierd. Luckily only one of them is on the screen the other is on the touch sensitive button part. I hope you guys go buy a screen protector and not make the same mistake I did. I believed that the screen is unscratchable but I was wrong. Better safe than sorry right? Found 3x screen protectors on Amazon for 3 bucks shipped.

Now I gotta try figuring out how to remove these two scratches both are extremly light. I could even say they are nanoscratches! They are thinner than a hair so theres a possibility of removing them. Thinking about ordering iDrops from Amazon. Heard they remove tiny scratches from iPod touch screens and arylic backs. Wish me luck guys! :D
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Are you going to tell us how you managed to scratch it? I would think it would take dragging a rock across the glass...

TD

Yes tell us how it got scratched. Take photos too. Macro.
    Was the only Australian N1 I have seen but my mate now owns one.
    32gb Sandisk.
    CM all the way baby.

Nexus's screen scratches, even from nails so no you do not need to drag it on rocks to get it. Someone should sue the guy on the youtube vid who apparently proved its impossible to scratch nexus's screen, and 2ndly get a screen protector asap.

Of course it scratches, it's a piece of glass!

it shoudn't scratch really, it has a coating of some sort

YouTube - omnhitori's Channel

So does diamond

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Thinking about ordering iDrops from Amazon. Heard they remove tiny scratches from iPod touch screens and arylic backs. Wish me luck guys! :D
    I have had two very short, thin scratches on my N1's screen I noticed during the first week I had it. I have no idea how they got there as I was using the case that came with it at that time. I bought the 3x screen protector which has done a great job since.

I never thought about removing them, didn't even know it was possible. If you get the iDrops, please let us know how it works out.

I don't even know how it coulda gotten there. I always thought scientifically, it won't scratch unless something harder applies pressure on it?
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    I don't even know how it coulda gotten there. I always thought scientifically, it won't scratch unless something harder applies pressure on it?
    Yes, and there is a difference between scratch-proof/unscratchable and scratch-resistant. The N1's screen may be scratch-resistant, but definitely not scratch-proof.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links