A question to those who have recently bought their Nexus One!

This is a discussion on A question to those who have recently bought their Nexus One! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; If later batches of the Nexus One uses the new MaxTouch sensor, should I sell my old N1 and get the new one?...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A question to those who have recently bought their Nexus One!

If later batches of the Nexus One uses the new MaxTouch sensor, should I sell my old N1 and get the new one?

Quote Originally Posted by NexusDro View Post
    If later batches of the Nexus One uses the new MaxTouch sensor, should I sell my old N1 and get the new one?
    yeah maybe I should a few months

I guess I'm too pragmatic because I wouldn't consider any upgrade just for that. Since I don't have problems with multi-touch, the problem doesn't exist. It sounds like people playing games with lots of interaction with the touch screen might have issues but I don't play those games so I wouldn't know.

In the end it's your call. If the multitouch issue affects you then you'll want to solve it. If it doesn't, save your money.

got my phone its awesome!!!!!! They have definently updated the new ones, my friend got his on release day and it dosent work right this one does.

so you actually used the blue and red dot touch app and it doesn`t flip axis or act all wierd?

also I forgot to ask you where did your phone ship out of?? thanks

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    All the old N1s like mine can be updated to enable Multi Touch, it worked for me, google maps, browser, gallery, anything multi touch capable:
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...ta-update.html

my phone shipped out of indianapolis. I tested with the mulit touch app its on point, when my friend does it on his the dots switch when he gets his fingers close together.

SWEET That what I like to hear thanks Shane, did you pay extra for the overnight shipping? I did a mock order and selected the overnight option and looks like I didn`t have to pay for overnight shipping, my total was 560.00, with overnight shipping, plus I just live over the border in michigan from IND. and Ohio. let me know thanks

na bro overnight is free, but dont expect it overnight though and if you order on friday it will be monday.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links