Nexus one is unbreakable

This is a discussion on Nexus one is unbreakable within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; *do not try at home* LOL Not proud of this story but it is a credit to the nexus one so I will post it. ...

Thread: Nexus one is unbreakable

Nexus one is unbreakable

*do not try at home*

LOL

Not proud of this story but it is a credit to the nexus one so I will post it. Friday night I drank a bit to much and may have gotten out of control.

Anyways my brother and I got into a fight (nothing major) and as we were going home he threw me out of his car. Seeing my defenseless nexus one he decided to hurt me in the way he could most. He grabs it and seriously throws it 100 yards into a grass field. My first thoughts were nothing other than finding my phone (in the process being left behind by him lol) I find my phone in a matter of minutes like I was possessed by maternal instincts. The phone was in perfect shape with a mere scratch on the top of it. I have adinky hard case cover on it that I got from ebay that absorbed most of the damage but for the the most part phone is unphased by a hundred yard toss! Lol have monitored the phone for last 4 days and nothing is wrong with it. Held it close to my ear checked for any rattling and nothing is out of place. Camera works, videos work, wifi and gps perfect...

This phone is superman

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Well, considered that

1. you had a case
    2. it was thrown in a grassy field

would explain why it wasn't damaged severely. I don't think the outcome would had been the same had it tumbled a couple of feet on a hard asphalted street.

BUT

That's good that the phone survived.

Now kick your brother arse and use the N1 as a blunt object. Come back on here, and let us know how it absorbed the impacts.
    Androidfied.

haha!!! thats funny! this phone is a beast though... a few weeks ago, i used the "GPS speedo" app to see how fast my nitro rc car was... i used zip ties and it held pretty good. so as im at full throttle, i hit a little pothole on the street and sure enough my rc car goes tumbling through the air and crashing and flipping on the ground... a lot! i almost cried, but when i got to it the speedo said 63 mph! and the phone only had a few scratches on it.

Wait a minute...Your brother threw it a hundred yards? Does he have an agent?
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Your heart must have flipped when you saw your N1 fly through the air! I know mine would..Glad it's OK though

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    You know what sad is, NOBODY seems to noticed that he said his brother THREW him out the car and everyone is GLAD his Nexus 1 is okay.

Now YALL are the true N1 Die Hards!!!

Androidfied.

^ haha just showed my bro this thread and he laughed too. That night was awful I spent like an hour in that field laying in a drunken stupor and playing on a nexus one

Quote Originally Posted by chach View Post
    ^ haha just showed my bro this thread and he laughed too. That night was awful I spent like an hour in that field laying in a drunken stupor and playing on a nexus one
    Awful? Sounds like a good time to me! :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Wait a minute...Your brother threw it a hundred yards? Does he have an agent?
    Really... that's some feat! (perhaps 100' while drunk is the equivalent to 100 yards)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links