Google desk top charger/best hard case

This is a discussion on Google desk top charger/best hard case within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi just received my new N1 and I was wondering how you good people that have already purchased a Google desk top charger would rate ...

Thread: Google desk top charger/best hard case

Google desk top charger/best hard case

Hi just received my new N1 and I was wondering how you good people that have already purchased a Google desk top charger would rate it. Is it a thumb up or thumb down? Is it worth what they are asking for it? Also any feedback on the CaseMate Hard cases and any other cases that are good would be most appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I bought a Casemate. Love it.

The phone seems to self clean its screen while in my pocket. I do miss the pouch but my phone feels more secure with this case on.

I have a Seidio Innocase II and I too love it. It's a 2-piece design (once piece that slides over the top of the phone and one piece that slides and connects from the bottom. It's a hard case with a rubbery feel, similar to a stock N1. Dropped my phone for the first time last night and I'm sure glad I had the case on.

tjp
    I have the desktop charger and I would give it a thumbs-up.
    It's nice not having to deal with the micro USB plug. The phone automatically turns into a desktop clock, which is kind of nice. Though I have to confess that I haven't used the bluetooth audio pairing.

I like desktop dock a lot. Only thing that i don't like about it is can't use a case with it.
    I love Seidio Innocase II but I stopped using the case after getting tired of taking it off from the phone to put on the dock.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links