Should I Give Up ON My Nexus1?

This is a discussion on Should I Give Up ON My Nexus1? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; this is my second nexus the first one i send in because the messaging app kept fore closing and kept deleting my text and im ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I Give Up ON My Nexus1?

Should I Give Up ON My Nexus1?

this is my second nexus the first one i send in because the messaging app kept fore closing and kept deleting my text and im a huge texter. what the heck do i do ?! im thinking about giving up and waiting for another phone because this is really irritating! And i tried handcent and thats an awful app and i cant stand it so what now?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dont ever give up on your nexus boy...whats wrong with you
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by astros148 View Post
    this is my second nexus the first one i send in because the messaging app kept fore closing and kept deleting my text and im a huge texter. what the heck do i do ?! im thinking about giving up and waiting for another phone because this is really irritating! And i tried handcent and thats an awful app and i cant stand it so what now?
    Whats wrong with your second phone? You only mentioned whats wrong with your first. :rofl3:
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think I said it in another thread (or to someone else?) but if the N1 doesn't meet your needs, don't waste your time! The best texters out there are BB's and Sidekicks..you'll be much happier with either of those.

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Whats wrong with your second phone? You only mentioned whats wrong with your first. :rofl3:
    same thing is wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    I think I said it in another thread (or to someone else?) but if the N1 doesn't meet your needs, don't waste your time! The best texters out there are BB's and Sidekicks..you'll be much happier with either of those.
    yeah but i dont mind touch screens and i love my n1, just this texting issue is driving me INSANEEEE

same thing is wrong..
    You probably have a app running that conflicts with the stock messenging app.
    Did you know that you can set a limit on how much messages can be in a thread? It auto deletes any messages that surpasses the limit. That might be your problem, check the settings on the stock messenging app.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There are people out there that AREN'T using Handcent? The stock app is not nearly as nice....

same thing is wrong..
    You probably have a app running that conflicts with the stock messenging app.
    Did you know that you can set a limit on how much messages can be in a thread? It auto deletes any messages that surpasses the limit. That might be your problem, check the settings on the stock messenging app.
    the text message limit right now is 200, ill change it to 150 and see if it makes a difference, good suggestion!

and i use advanced task killer and nothing else really runs cept basic apps

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    There are people out there that AREN'T using Handcent? The stock app is not nearly as nice....
    i think its ugly and annoying

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links