Can someone verify they can view this on the N1

This is a discussion on Can someone verify they can view this on the N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I want to buy the N1 but i really want to know if I'll be able to watch the videos from this site: ATDHE.Net - ...

Thread: Can someone verify they can view this on the N1

Can someone verify they can view this on the N1

I want to buy the N1 but i really want to know if I'll be able to watch the videos from this site:

ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV

On top I click on "Live Sports" and then select a Hockey Game. I currently can't on my HTC Magic (Android 1.5). My friends on iPhones can't either. But people with Windows Mobile can.

Thank you in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

no, flash is needed

justin.tv is flash based, but they claim an android app is being tested, as they completed an iPhone app, freeing up dev on the android. We may see flash 10 before the justin.tv app, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Shocker View Post
    I want to buy the N1 but i really want to know if I'll be able to watch the videos from this site:

ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV

On top I click on "Live Sports" and then select a Hockey Game. I currently can't on my HTC Magic (Android 1.5). My friends on iPhones can't either. But people with Windows Mobile can.

Thank you in advance.
    i think flash has been pulled from windows mobile

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links