Funny Voice-to-Text Mistranslations...

This is a discussion on Funny Voice-to-Text Mistranslations... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by b00sted415 You are on 2.1 correct? strange that you can not find this app in the Market. A buddy of mine recommend ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Funny Voice-to-Text Mistranslations...

Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post
    You are on 2.1 correct? strange that you can not find this app in the Market. A buddy of mine recommend and this is what I use for normal texting. Of course it's not 100% accurate I'd say about 90-95% accurate. I know text by voice to text very cool
    ya, i'm on 2.1 -update 1. i've just emailed promptu (the developer) to see if they know what's up. i'll update for others out there who are having the same problem. thanks again for your help and the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by junkeeroo View Post
    You are on 2.1 correct? strange that you can not find this app in the Market. A buddy of mine recommend and this is what I use for normal texting. Of course it's not 100% accurate I'd say about 90-95% accurate. I know text by voice to text very cool
    ya, i'm on 2.1 -update 1. i've just emailed promptu (the developer) to see if they know what's up. i'll update for others out there who are having the same problem. thanks again for your help and the suggestion.
    No Problem let us know what response you get from them

You should try it now, I had my cousin download it he lives in Mississauga . He was able to download it. I think they may have restricted for outside the US.

You should try it now, I had my cousin download it he lives in Mississauga . He was able to download it. I think they may have restricted for outside the US.
    got it! thanks a mil. (wonder if promptu got my email?)

got it! thanks a mil. (wonder if promptu got my email?)
    Possibly

dang, after all that search and effort...on entering my mobile number for registration, I get a message saying that "Number Not Supported."

dang, after all that search and effort...on entering my mobile number for registration, I get a message saying that "Number Not Supported."
    Let me ask my cousin to see if he receives the same error as you. What part of Canada are you in?

i'm a neighbour to your kin...in downtown toronto...cheers, i appreciate it.

i'm a neighbour to your kin...in downtown toronto...cheers, i appreciate it.
    My cousin installed and registered with no problems, maybe they are having backed issues but my next suggestion would be to post on the comments and let the developer know that you were unable to register, maybe they can help you. Sorry I know what it feels like to download an app and it craps out on you or not work properly.

Ok, it turns out that it was my email that helped out. Here's their reply:

ShoutOUT in Canada
    ...Fromromptu_email <promptu_email@promptu.com>
    To:junkeeroo@yahoo.com

Hi Glen,

As of today ShoutOUT is available in the Canadian Android Market Place!

Please let us know if you have any other questions and thanks for trying our
    application!

Jasmine

...great response time. Now I've asked them about my # not working. Perhaps they need to allow my 647 area code?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links