Desire vs Nexus

This is a discussion on Desire vs Nexus within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; It just seems clear to me HTC designed it for non-US usage...no 3G and Voice Recognition (which I suppose is limited to English?) makes it ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Desire vs Nexus

It just seems clear to me HTC designed it for non-US usage...no 3G and Voice Recognition (which I suppose is limited to English?) makes it a nearly worthless purchase in comparison to other HTC or android offerings in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by nexus1inAZ View Post
    I'm not sure how anyone can make an educated statement on whether the desire is better, it hasn't been released, but based on specs they have same equipment, Nexus One has bigger screen, Nexus One has better resolution. Only thing Desire has is sense. I have played around with sense and was not impressed. Nexus wins hands down.
    Desire is out in Europe. I thought the screens were the same size, are you not mistaking it with the HTC legend?

I agree with you thinking that sense is not all that though, I really don't get what's so hype about it & it runs slightly laggier if using LWP in the background.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links