What? Htc scorpion?! 1.5 ghz snap, 12 mega pixel, 5" screen!!???? :)

This is a discussion on What? Htc scorpion?! 1.5 ghz snap, 12 mega pixel, 5" screen!!???? :) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; 5" screen? Try putting that in your pocket. IMO the N1 is the perfect size for me. My brother has a HD2 and its too ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What? Htc scorpion?! 1.5 ghz snap, 12 mega pixel, 5" screen!!???? :)

5" screen? Try putting that in your pocket. IMO the N1 is the perfect size for me. My brother has a HD2 and its too bulky and hard to put in your pocket.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Looks like we're going back to the 80s... Huge phones and no battery life!!

Even sat navs have only just really started making 5" screens mainstream... a 5" screen phone would be bloody stupid... There's about big enough, comfortable and way too big - 5" blows the way too big out of the water...

5" screen?

That's no longer a cell phone.

Seriously, I wouldn't carry that in my pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by T5Dave View Post

Even sat navs have only just really started making 5" screens mainstream... a 5" screen phone would be bloody stupid... There's about big enough, comfortable and way too big - 5" blows the way too big out of the water...
    The Zack Morris smartphone?
    Hopefully the 80's hairsyles don't comeback.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by T5Dave View Post
    lol totally!! Bring on the Moto 8000 :rofl3:

we're in desperate need of those carbon nano tube batteries. at this rate, our phones aren't gonna last more than an hour after unplugging them.

don't regret buying an N1. like someone else said, it is definitely timeless. N1 will be remembered even years from now, unlike the desire or evo or whatever.

id never buy a 5" screen phone. Based on playing with freinds HD2 which is too big and looking at the Nexus, I believe the best screen size would probably be 4" or under.
    That said, ANY electronics you buy is outdated the next week. Thats why you buy something you are happy with. Stick with the N1 until you are ready to move up again and buy a phone. No matter when you decide to upgrade a biggest and baddest will be available, but it will also be outdated shortly too
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    I think what y'all are missing is that this model is competing with the half size tablet market like the Dell Mini. I don't think it's main focus is for phone but for something that smaller than tablets but bigger than phones. HP is also making a 6 inch small version of their slate that is rumored to run on Android if I'm not mistaken.

I don't think the Scorpion was meant for you to go buy to have a bulky phone.
    Androidfied.

Chill out guys this phone won't be out til Q4 or even 2011.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL! While I always have the temporary WOAH when i see a new device with cool hardware specs, its nothing to post about!

SO many phones will be coming out the end of this year///next year, I'm sure they will be better than this!

Plus, 5" is way to big for me. Like others said, that won't work in pockets, and would be massive on a holster/clip case.

1.5 is pretty freaking mindboggling for a PHONE though. Ummm in all reality..... what do you do with that much processing power? The nexus is EXTREMELY powerful with its 1ghz processor. Its not like we are running extensively large applications. The nexus has a horrible battery life, so I'm sure these phones would last like 2 hours before dying.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links