What? Htc scorpion?! 1.5 ghz snap, 12 mega pixel, 5" screen!!???? :)

This is a discussion on What? Htc scorpion?! 1.5 ghz snap, 12 mega pixel, 5" screen!!???? :) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by NeonMonster LOL! While I always have the temporary WOAH when i see a new device with cool hardware specs, its nothing to ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What? Htc scorpion?! 1.5 ghz snap, 12 mega pixel, 5" screen!!???? :)

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    LOL! While I always have the temporary WOAH when i see a new device with cool hardware specs, its nothing to post about!

SO many phones will be coming out the end of this year///next year, I'm sure they will be better than this!

Plus, 5" is way to big for me. Like others said, that won't work in pockets, and would be massive on a holster/clip case.

1.5 is pretty freaking mindboggling for a PHONE though. Ummm in all reality..... what do you do with that much processing power? The nexus is EXTREMELY powerful with its 1ghz processor. Its not like we are running extensively large applications. The nexus has a horrible battery life, so I'm sure these phones would last like 2 hours before dying.
    Lol a 5inch device will probably have a bigger battery to support it. I agree 5' is WAYY to big. No way ill carry it around with me everywhere. Nexus One all the way!
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'll quote my exact post from one of the first discussions about the longevity of the N1 on January 8th.
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n....html#post4022

I expect to kick myself at least 3 times in the next 14 months because I didn't wait.
    The Incredible was one - because it's on Verizon and I hate TMobile.
    The EVO will be two - because it's on Sprint wimax, and it looks like a great phone.
    Rooted Nexus One

I'll recommend a pair of pom-pom's, to work out that extra emotional angst ya'll got go'in on...:rofl3:

seriously people? read up on it, its not supposed to be a phone, its a mini tablet.
    :nexusx: user since mid February 2010
    Rooted on March 10, 2010
    Cyanogen Latest
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    EPE54B
    Desire Camera
    OC-UV Kernel

Some pretty cool specs on this piece of equipment (although that would be a wicked phone). Not complaining about my N1 at all as it's more of an exclusive type phone that not everyone has, plus, some new extras coming with Froyo 2.2 that we'll have the first dibs at, that others will have to wait for. I'm glad to see the rapid advances on the Android platform. Phone life cycles are no longer measured in years, but months. I'm looking forward to picking up another android based model next spring (N2 preferably). :nexusx:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links