What? Htc scorpion?! 1.5 ghz snap, 12 mega pixel, 5" screen!!???? :)

This is a discussion on What? Htc scorpion?! 1.5 ghz snap, 12 mega pixel, 5" screen!!???? :) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; OK GUYS, I STUMBLED UPON THIS AND HAD TO SHARE. WAS READING ABOUT MY NEXUS ONE AS USUAL TO SEE IF ANY NEW NEWS WERE ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What? Htc scorpion?! 1.5 ghz snap, 12 mega pixel, 5" screen!!???? :)

Talking What? Htc scorpion?! 1.5 ghz snap, 12 mega pixel, 5" screen!!???? :)

OK GUYS, I STUMBLED UPON THIS AND HAD TO SHARE. WAS READING ABOUT MY NEXUS ONE AS USUAL TO SEE IF ANY NEW NEWS WERE OUT ON IT, AND OMFG!! THIS CAME UP

HTC Scorpion Details – Dream Phone | These are the Droids

THE EVO ISNT EVEN OUT BUT WITH THESE SPECS AND RUMORS THE EVO IS LOOKING OUTDATED ALREADY!

IDK, IF TRUE, BUT DAM,,,1.5 SNAP, SOME CRAZZZZYYYY SPECS FOR MEGAPIXELS AND 1400 X 960 OR SOMETHING, 12 MEGAPIXEL CAM! 1080P HI DEF RECORDING!.. IF TRUE, FORGET THE EVO AND I DEF WILL BE HOPPING ABOARD THIS BABY.

TRYING TO SEE IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING AND YOUR THOUGHTS.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

wtf!!!! this pisses me off, why is google and htc doin this crap! i barely have 3 months with my nexus and its alrady outdated by like 2 phones wtf!? they think we have money to be buying every phone they come out with every month?!

"up to 1.5 GHz"

probably the phone won't be released till end of the year.

i hear u man, this kinda sux, im here thinking i have state of the art cell phone , and then like a few months now evo, this that etc,,,,kinda sux on googles part. should just be one super phone and thats it. or at least a year in time with it.i cant stand all this desire, incredible evo talk..but on the bright side, im happy with my nexus one and ill just wait because im sure theres gunna be another one surpassing another within months to come, ill jus sit back and enjoy the show and have the option later to pick n chhose.
    ive been showing off my nexus one, making fun of my friends with their phones, my friend just got the incredible and is showing off on me...cmon google! this is sucking!

its been said many many times before.. keeping up with technology, specially phones, will drive you to bankruptcy!

i understand that , but the rate stuff is going these days, i miht as well have a freakin razar still and woundlt matter becauase every time i turn around theres a newer more powerfull phone comng out. it almost dosent seem to matter anymore if you think you have the most fastest, best graphics ,memory etc on your phone, because you never will because of how the mobile industry is evolving. and i cant blame them , everyone is so obsessed about theirs being the "best" that they are willing to pay top dollar month after month . so we are being milked. ,,,and it sux because im a tech freak, well at least a phone one...its an addiction and phone makers are capatalizing on it.

I am very happy with my N1. Quite the step up from the Omnia. It does everything I need it to do and well within the realm of my personal expectations for technology. Should last at least until mid 2011. Just my two cents.

i too am happy with what i have. it does what i expected of it and as advertised.

I'm happy with my Nexus at the moment, maybe 1yr or so if this phone is out I would consider getting it but at the moment I'm happy with my nexus.

N1

Nexus one was marketed to early adopters almost exclusively. This should tell you automatically that there are going to be much better models hitting the consumer market thereafter. The N1 is timeless, and the real first of its breed I believe. I cant wait to see whats going to come next...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links