Just played with the Incredible

This is a discussion on Just played with the Incredible within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Excimer Not sure but the pages all rendered faster and I did a side by side with three sites and both phones ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just played with the Incredible

Quote Originally Posted by Excimer View Post
    Not sure but the pages all rendered faster and I did a side by side with three sites and both phones (my N1 and their Incredible) had 4 bars. Maybe their CDMA transmits data faster?? It was pretty noticeable.
    Agreed, it's a difference in network/congestion, not a difference between the phones. BTW, I think this review is spot-on with my assumptions, based on the Inc research I've done...and toylike appearance fits perfectly with Verizon's younger customer base.

Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by android8282 View Post
    ...carrier does make all the diffrence. i mean tmobile sux and verizon is better
    Depends on region. Verizon is not so great in So. California, where T-Mobile is super fast.

I'm in California and t-mobile is less than par.
    Maybe you got a defective phone. Try and get your money back :rofl3:

I dont see how the incredible is any better, its got a better camera big deal I dont use a phone to take professional photos, plus I think the incredible is a step down in design compared to the nexus one, the back on that thing is horrible.

My co worker is picking an Incredible at this very moment can't wait to compare My N1 and his Incredible

[quote=E-man;45503]
    Quote Originally Posted by Excimer View Post
    Aesthetically it is horrible and not as attractive as the N1.
    I've heard this over and over again and I have to agree - The Droid incredible looks terrible in comparison to the N1.

Having a great phone that also looks amazing is a huge draw to the reason we get new technology (just ask apple and the people who actually bought a $1700 MacBook air). If looks weren't important for our hardware then we would all be driving economy cars with better MPG specs and having Droid incredibles, instead though we have nice looking cars and a near perfect Nexus 1 that looks amazing.

Not Just Looks

The feel in your hand is key. The Incredible feels light and less substantial than the N1. The closest thing (next best) is the 3GS iPhone. JMHO.

Eh. The Incredible falls into Verizon's typical BLOCKY, SQUARE, BLACK phones. Like the Droid, while its a great device hardware wise, visually it doesn't do anything for me.

I still love my Nexus's curves and trackball! Only thing I'm jealous of is that 8mp camera! ;P
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

ok, so i did the deed, walked into a bullcrap verizon store with my head held high and my nexus one one in my hand. and as i was walking to the incredible demo, was like a movie, verizon employees eyes got bigger, mouths dropped and there was a bunch of ear whispering....almost in slow motion. they knew i wasnt goinn in to buy one, ...anyway, ...enough of the crap. i loveeeeeeeeeeeee my n1, and so did a few others in the store , there was a guy looking at the incredible demo and saw me comparing them , and was more intrested in my nexus one. i had an employee come up to me and asked if i needed help, but was quickly distracted by the phenomenon in my hand and changd subjects to "woooo, ive never seen one of those' phones round here before", with the most redneck counrty accent...lmfao...well lets say, the n1 did everything better, i have full 3g on tmobile, im in the US.the only thing like someone else said , was the camera on the incredible, but wasnt even a big deal,,,look at the iphones 3 mp cam, thats just as good as our 5mp cam. anyway, the voice recg was much better on he n1, ....and i loaded up phone dog, and the n1 beat it to the punch. . i even let one lucky verizon employee play with my n1 n he was impressed "he probally got fired later",,,,lol...but like i said, the n1 still is better overall. and i tested them both to prove. i wish i had a camcorder to record the whole thing, but only had my n1. also , the incredible is very light, very plastic and the unsmoothness of the back of it sux, like a piece of rock with a bunch of bumps on it...lol...very clunky still. n1 all the way baby!

Quote Originally Posted by android8282 View Post
    ok, so i did the deed, walked into a bullcrap verizon store with my head held high and my nexus one one in my hand. and as i was walking to the incredible demo, was like a movie, verizon employees eyes got bigger, mouths dropped and there was a bunch oof ear whispering....almost in slow motion. they knew i wasnt goinn in to buy one, ...anywa, ...enough of the crap. i loveeeeeeeeeeeee my n1, and so did a few others in the store , there was a guy looking at the incredible demo and saw me comparing them , and was more intrested in my nexus one, i had an employee come up to me and asked if i needed help, but was quickly distracted and changd subjects to "woooo, ive never seen one of those' phones round here before...lmfao...well lets say, the n1 did everything better, i have full 3g on tmobile, im in the US.ghe only thing like someone else said , was the camera on the incredible, but wasnt even a big deal,,,look at the iphones 3 mp cam, thats just as good as our 5mp cam. anyway, the voice recg was much better on he n1, ....and i loaded up phone dog, and the n1 beat it to the punch. . i even let one lucky verizon employee play with my n1 n he was impressed. he probally got fired later",,,,lol...but like i said, the n1 still is better overall. and i tested them both to prove t. i wish i had a camcorder to recrd the whole thing, but only had my n1. also , the incredible is ver light very plastic and the unsmoothness of the back of it sux, like a piece of rock with a bunch of bumps on it...lol...very clunky still. n1 all the way baby!
    Haha very nice writing!! :D
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol, thankx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links