No Nexus One CDMA - Just talked to HTC

This is a discussion on No Nexus One CDMA - Just talked to HTC within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Take this with a grain of salt, but a very knowledgeable HTC rep (national call center) informed me that the Nexus One CDMA has been ...

Thread: No Nexus One CDMA - Just talked to HTC

Unhappy No Nexus One CDMA - Just talked to HTC

Take this with a grain of salt, but a very knowledgeable HTC rep (national call center) informed me that the Nexus One CDMA has been scrapped, with the replacement for Verizon being the "Incredible" and "EVO" for Sprint. He cited "ongoing hardware issues that haven't been resolved", and said that the Nexus One support center is bombarded with calls related to hardware issues on a daily basis.

I'm horribly saddened by this news, as I was waiting for the Nexus One to hit Sprint (want the nicer screen, compared to the EVO with 65k colors). I hope this rep is wrong, but it would make sense that we're a day away from May with no announcement on pricing or a release date.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Interesting! I think we can relax some of the disgust lobbed at Verizon (and Google) if it turns out to be HTC's issues!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links