Just ordered my N1 - Here Goes!!

This is a discussion on Just ordered my N1 - Here Goes!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Mine will be at my doorstep tomorrow between 1-3p.m. I sooooooo excited!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just ordered my N1 - Here Goes!!

Mine will be at my doorstep tomorrow between 1-3p.m. I sooooooo excited!

You won't regret it! I got the Nexus One for AT&T. No dust under the screen, no problems with hardware, and EXCELLENT 3G coverage.

Yeah, i currently have a rooted mytouch 3g but i'm iffy about rooting this phone....should i wait about a month or two just to make sure the phone is good before i root???

Quote Originally Posted by blacknexus1 View Post
    Yeah, i currently have a rooted mytouch 3g but i'm iffy about rooting this phone....should i wait about a month or two just to make sure the phone is good before i root???
    I think we're within weeks of getting 2.2....just say'in.

Liz

Is mine a lemon??? Or is it just Vodafone?

Lucky me, my Nexus One arrived on Friday! Brilliant. Managed to get the phone number OK. Needed help with a few things. Vodafone shop staff were clueless. I know they'd only just got it but, hell, be proactive and bone up online so as not to contradict what I already knew it could do (voice recognition, satnav etc). Nowhere had any accessories for it so I came home empty handed (just ordered online).

Then, I went to make a call....'Not Registered with Network' came up. A friend left me a voicemail (phone didn't ring - no message appeared) so my number is in the network. I await Vodafone's response. Anyone else had this happen? The online help said they'd sent me a security code to register with - not had that either! Excitement turning to disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by blacknexus1 View Post
    As alpha said, 2.2 is coming out soon. I would wait to root. Do a lot of research so that you know what you're doing.

Just got my Nexus one about 15 minutes ago...haven't put it down yet...this thing is awesome....The screen is beautiful and its responsive as hell. Best purchase ive made in a long while...I'm happy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links