Another reason to get a Nexus one vs iPhone

This is a discussion on Another reason to get a Nexus one vs iPhone within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Well, what I like about Google/Android is we actually get a choice. The ones who like Flash, can choose a ROM that provides it, others ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another reason to get a Nexus one vs iPhone

Well, what I like about Google/Android is we actually get a choice. The ones who like Flash, can choose a ROM that provides it, others can get another flavor without Flash.

With Apple, I have to accept whatever Steve tells me is good, and be denied whatever Steve tells me is not good... some people are cool with that, but me, I don't like being told

With an Apple product, I would never be able to a SwipeIT keyboard, choose my own browser, get native Google Voice, or change the default SMS program to name a few. All because Steve tells the iPhone users what Apple provides natively, is better....

There are millions of Apple fanatics who don't mind that at all, but I deliberately chose the Nexus so that I actually own the phone, not borrow it from Steve :D
    My sigs keep getting

Quote Originally Posted by flow View Post
    I can't stand Apple policy. So I don't own any Apple stuff. Apple is a evil company... for me.
    Me too +1

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    Well, what I like about Google/Android is we actually get a choice. The ones who like Flash, can choose a ROM that provides it, others can get another flavor without Flash.

With Apple, I have to accept whatever Steve tells me is good, and be denied whatever Steve tells me is not good... some people are cool with that, but me, I don't like being told

With an Apple product, I would never be able to a SwipeIT keyboard, choose my own browser, get native Google Voice, or change the default SMS program to name a few. All because Steve tells the iPhone users what Apple provides natively, is better....

There are millions of Apple fanatics who don't mind that at all, but I deliberately chose the Nexus so that I actually own the phone, not borrow it from Steve :D
    There are a lot of iPhone user in Singapore too.
    Sometime I feel sad for them even they seem to be very happy using it!?!?! :rofl3:
    I hope when hTC Google Nexus One reach Singapore, Nexus One will wake them up and change their life

Hahaha!

Well, if iPhone users are happy, I'm happy for them, but I have to smile when I see them vehemently defend stuff such as

- "Who needs copy & paste, that is for sissies!" (then Apple announces OS 3.0) "Steve invented iCopy and he did it BEST!"
    - "Multitasking is soooo 1980!" (then Apple announces OS 4.0) "OOH! Steve has announced a very SPECIAL way of iTasking, all bow!"
    - "Widgets is for geeks!" (when Apple announces OS 5.0) "Steve has thought up iWidgets, look, it updates REAL TIME and even my grandmother understands it!"
    - "Flash for iPhone would be cool" (Apple denounces flash) "GAH! Steve told me Flash is crap! I don't care Adobe wants to improve it! It's crap I tell ya, it's true cos Steve told ME!"

Well, I'm teasing of course, and I'm not bashing Apple lovers. The iPhone is a fantastic phone, but as I said before, I prefer more freedom and not be told what is and isn't cool
    My sigs keep getting

Open source, open platform, open minds!

The more I use Adobe AIR, the more I like it! Shame that Apple users won't benefit from ANY use of Adobe's products, based soley on the subjective opinion of Mr. Jobs, who could care less what his customers think or want.

Agree all above mention

We Want Freedom!!! We Want Android!!! We Want Nexus One!!!

Cheers...

jailbroken iphone LOL shut up fool

you have to jailbreak your Iphone to change your font you won the argument for us LOL

Carl. You're losing. You jailbroke your slower phone and nullified it's warrantee. That sounds like a losing proposition for me. I don't have to jailbreak my phone to get those features.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SENTY View Post
    jailbroken iphone LOL shut up fool

you have to jailbreak your Iphone to change your font you won the argument for us LOL
    Can you see N1 all over iPhone forum? pmsl

Jealousy is a wonderful thing. If you can't afford the best, stick with second best!
    We have no need to seek out praise for our phones by going to another phones fanboy site. We already know ours is better.

BTW how's the flash on your 3mp camera working?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links