Helicoptor View on Nexus

This is a discussion on Helicoptor View on Nexus within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Can anyone help me identify what's happening? This is the 2nd time I've seen this occur, and I don't know how it happens. I was ...

Thread: Helicoptor View on Nexus

Helicoptor View on Nexus

Can anyone help me identify what's happening? This is the 2nd time I've seen this occur, and I don't know how it happens. I was removing my gel case and it popped up. It's a thumbnail view of my homescreens that I can scroll and select. But once it's gone, I can't get it to come back. What the heck is this???
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It should be there.

If you long press the little dots on the left/right bottom of the screen it pops up. Just a quick way to view your screens.

Genius! The only thing I didn't try is pushing on those little dots. Thought I was taking crazy pills. Thanks!

Yea, Android and it's apps are filled with "long press" goodies. Just hold your finger on something and a menu usually pops-up!

I did not know that! I learned something new today. Thanks.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links