how to tag photos on facebook

This is a discussion on how to tag photos on facebook within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Is there anyway to tag facebook photos via the facebook app for android? Also it doesnt show some of the facebook application posts on my ...

Thread: how to tag photos on facebook

how to tag photos on facebook

Is there anyway to tag facebook photos via the facebook app for android? Also it doesnt show some of the facebook application posts on my facebook wall. The iphone could do these so im a little disappointed. Im an ex-iphone user btw.

Does facebook intend to update the app in the near future?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

facebook app does suck, but it has been getting updates slowly and adding features. I do agree that iphone app was much better. but it's getting there, so just give it some time. until than you can use your browser, though i'm not sure if it lets you tag photos.

Quote Originally Posted by ardynine View Post
    facebook app does suck, but it has been getting updates slowly and adding features. I do agree that iphone app was much better. but it's getting there, so just give it some time. until than you can use your browser, though i'm not sure if it lets you tag photos.
    Yeah im giving it sometime. Theres no reason why it shouldnt be as good if not better than the iphone facebook app, after all its an official app by facebook right?

Sponsored Links