went to order Google desktop charger-no longer available

This is a discussion on went to order Google desktop charger-no longer available within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by N1David I stopped using the neoprene case a few weeks ago. Picked up a leather belt clip type thing. I would buy ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: went to order Google desktop charger-no longer available

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I stopped using the neoprene case a few weeks ago. Picked up a leather belt clip type thing.
    I would buy the dock if I just knew what I'd use it for. I mean, bluetooth music, but what do I need to use that? Funny thought, someone educate me so I can spend money. LOL
    You need a favorite set of IEM/earbuds, a Jabra BT3030 'dogtag' to clip on your collar, and you are wireless throughout the home, full volume, without disturbing the neighbors, and no humiliation, so long as you don't sing aloud to ABBA's Dancing Queen. :rofl3:

oh thank you for that, Education as well as a good laugh.

cxm
    I would love a dock, but can't really justify the 47 ($72) that expansys are asking for. HTC direct is slightly cheaper but not by much - especially as I want to get the car dock as well

I tried to search vodafone to get their price and found this interesting post from an employee last thursday

"Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:46 AM
    Hi Harpmnk,

I must admit that these do look prety cool, unfortunately we won't be stocking the official Google accessories however, we will be ranging some compatible accessories one the device is launched.

James
    eForum Team "

maybe just a communication foul-up?

Google Nexus one -Desktop dock and Car Dock - Vodafone eForum

I love my dock.. best part is don't have to locate the USB port to dock like those cheap cradle. Occasionally the phone couldn't sit properly on those contact points.. that's a bit annoying.

My dock was stolen...

How does your dock get stolen? did someone break in you house?

Here's what I do with my dock. Bought some sweet amplified speakers with RCA plugs (M-Audio M30's) plugged the gold plated RCA plugs that came with the dock into them and put speakers and dock on my nightstand.

Now when I go to bed I can listen to music will playing with my phone, or...put the speakers out the back window (next to the night stand), take my phone outside when I BBQ and rock out with full control over the music coming from the window!

Unfortunately the Bluetooth only carries about 30'.

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    How does your dock get stolen? did someone break in you house?

Unfortunately the Bluetooth only carries about 30'.
    A friend of mine was bringing me the Nexus One from the US and the baggage handlers stole the Dock from her baggage. Fortunately she had my N1 with her during the flight...

This dock looks amazing! I think I'll buy it...again...

i bought the dock, but i don't really use it

the phone tends to fall out of it if i am not careful putting it in, plus it's an accident waiting to happen if i'm half asleep!

Quote Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    I would love a dock, but can't really justify the 47 ($72) that expansys are asking for. HTC direct is slightly cheaper but not by much - especially as I want to get the car dock as well

I tried to search vodafone to get their price and found this interesting post from an employee last thursday

"Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:46 AM
    Hi Harpmnk,

I must admit that these do look prety cool, unfortunately we won't be stocking the official Google accessories however, we will be ranging some compatible accessories one the device is launched.

James
    eForum Team "

maybe just a communication foul-up?

Google Nexus one -Desktop dock and Car Dock - Vodafone eForum
    I've just recently bit the bullet and ordered my car dock from the states... it works out just over 56 plus whatever HMRC want to add on when it comes in through customs...

Too expensive - definitely, but if vodafone did start stocking it, they'd want to make their bit on it too - which would bump it up to near 90 (which is how much some people are selling it on ebay for...)

Every Vodafone employee I've asked umms and ahhs about the accessories, and now they've said a pretty much categoric no to holding the accs means that tbh the USA is the best bet. I will admit tho, the DHL shipping charge being the same for the car kit as it is for the phone takes the mick a bit.

maybe i should sell my dock so a fellow UKer ;D

i bought my dock and N1 from the US, so the dock works out to be about $60 or something

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links