went to order Google desktop charger-no longer available

This is a discussion on went to order Google desktop charger-no longer available within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Just tried to order a Google desktop charger and it is no longer available. Does any one know why? I have read a few reviews ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: went to order Google desktop charger-no longer available

Question went to order Google desktop charger-no longer available

Just tried to order a Google desktop charger and it is no longer available. Does any one know why? I have read a few reviews that were not complimentary but never dreamed that it would be taken off the market. The worst one knocked it for "maybe" being the cause for black discoloration on the bottom of the unit. Any information on this would be appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by ithc42 View Post
    Just tried to order a Google desktop charger and it is no longer available. Does any one know why? I have read a few reviews that were not complimentary but never dreamed that it would be taken off the market. The worst one knocked it for "maybe" being the cause for black discoloration on the bottom of the unit. Any information on this would be appreciated.
    Can't answer your question, but I must say that my dock is a major part of what I love about my phone.

Damn Vodafone N1 buyers. LOL. It does say "Sorry, this item is temporarily not available." which isn't the same as No Longer Available, so wouldn't worry about it too long. :nexusx:

It's not the charger that causes discoloration, it's the neoprene pouch.

The dock rules!

ya seems to me they sold out with the Vodaphone launch
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

They are still selling them. They are just currently out of stock. Check back later.

Thanks for the info, My bad for not reading it more carefully

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    The dock rules!
    I love the dock also, just wish the front had a little bit of a lip to hold the phone better. I sometimes knock it off the dock. Other than that it's great.

I stopped using the neoprene case a few weeks ago. Picked up a leather belt clip type thing.
    I would buy the dock if I just knew what I'd use it for. I mean, bluetooth music, but what do I need to use that? Funny thought, someone educate me so I can spend money. LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links