Is there any way I can view my pictures and videos organized by name instead of date?

This is a discussion on Is there any way I can view my pictures and videos organized by name instead of date? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; The Nexus Oneís built in Gallery application seems to organize folders by name, but all folder contents by date. Iíve looked through my Nexus Oneís ...

Thread: Is there any way I can view my pictures and videos organized by name instead of date?

Is there any way I can view my pictures and videos organized by name instead of date?

The Nexus Oneís built in Gallery application seems to organize folders by name, but all folder contents by date. Iíve looked through my Nexus Oneís menus and searched the web, but I donít think there is a way to make the Nexus Oneís Gallery application organize my pictures and videos by name instead of their date. If you know of a way please tell me, and if there isn't one is there an application that can do it?

Thanks for the help! <(^^)^

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What does your characters mean:
    <(^^)^

??

I asked my daughter who always has an answer for those questions and she hasn't seen that one yet.

Note really relevant to the question... but it's Kirby waving.

Thanks for the reply.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links