Selling my N1 - a couple questions

This is a discussion on Selling my N1 - a couple questions within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I assume I keep my sim card? Even after I cancel my contract, the sim card is useless, right? I'll be putting up my phone ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling my N1 - a couple questions

Selling my N1 - a couple questions

I assume I keep my sim card? Even after I cancel my contract, the sim card is useless, right?
    I'll be putting up my phone on ebay with desk dock and car mount.

Just wanted to say though that the N1 is a better built phone than the Incredible. But t-mobile service sucks compared to Verizon (where I'm at at least).

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sorry you had a bad T-Mo experience in Chicago. They are upgrading their towers to support the newest hardware/speeds. In San Diego T-Mo is blazing fast, where Verizon is just so-so.

yup! keep the sim... unless your carrier asks for it when you cancel the contract.

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    Sorry you had a bad T-Mo experience in Chicago. They are upgrading their towers to support the newest hardware/speeds. In San Diego T-Mo is blazing fast, where Verizon is just so-so.

Same in the NYC area...especially here in NJ. Verizon may have more 3g in less than populated places, but their 3g is slower than the H I'm getting.

How much are you selling your phone? I am looking for a phone for my wife and interested in another N1. Let me know.

BTW, I live in Wilmette, IL

Quote Originally Posted by skang5 View Post
    How much are you selling your phone? I am looking for a phone for my wife and interested in another N1. Let me know.

BTW, I live in Wilmette, IL
    Are you using T-Mobile? Has it been good for you?

Just curious, I'm in the Chicago area and use AT&T. It's been very good.

I have been using Tmobile service since voicestream and Tmobile service has always been great. Currently using my N1 with tmobile data service and I almost never lose 3g connection. One thing though, my batter can't keep up with all my data use~

Quote Originally Posted by skang5 View Post
    I have been using Tmobile service since voicestream and Tmobile service has always been great. Currently using my N1 with tmobile data service and I almost never lose 3g connection. One thing though, my batter can't keep up with all my data use~
    LOL...my SIM card still says Voicestream on it...and i get great 3g coverage.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

mah
    I became a T-Mo customer because I was a Voicestream customer too -- and as I've been paying my bill using Quicken (Checkfree) ever since, my payments are still actually made out to Voicestream!

I haven't had the Voicestream SIM in a long time though... I had to upgrade it when (under T-Mo) I switched phone to the original Sidekick.

Anyone want to buy an original (black-and-white, made well before Danger was bought by MS) Sidekick?

To OP if you are willing to sell the docks separate please pm me. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links