Sense UI on Nexus One

This is a discussion on Sense UI on Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; It's the same Sense UI that's on The HD adapted to Android....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sense UI on Nexus One

It's the same Sense UI that's on The HD adapted to Android.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post

That said, I'm of the opinion that our membership caused more disruption than Carl did; by reacting the way many of us did to his posts. In the future, I think we'd all be best served by simply ignoring such posters...just sayin'....
    Those Toxic Posts were littered with his terrible Opinions. I can't Stand when people talk ish about my Baby

Sorry for HiJacking the Post...
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post

That said, I'm of the opinion that our membership caused more disruption than Carl did; by reacting the way many of us did to his posts. In the future, I think we'd all be best served by simply ignoring such posters...just sayin'....
    Those Toxic Posts were littered with his terrible Opinions. I can't Stand when people talk ish about my Baby

Sorry for HiJacking the Post...
    Lol I totally agree love my phone

Please don't mistake my comments for saying that I don't like the N1 either! I LOVE MY N1...best such device I've ever had! And I haven't begun to scratch all that it can do!

But, SliceBurg, you speak very directly to why his threads were so disruptive: you took it personally. You allowed your N1 to take it personally THAT is where most of his threads went wrong...not so much that he expressed his "toxic opinions"...honestly, he was much better behaved than most trolls!

Again, better to simply ignore such posts, or at least use the report feature to let us know about them...that's what we're here for, after all!

We should bring him back. this forum needs someone like him just for banters sake lol. He was like the hyena in the lions den or vica versa.

Please don't mistake my comments for saying that I don't like the N1 either! I LOVE MY N1...best such device I've ever had! And I haven't begun to scratch all that it can do!

But, SliceBurg, you speak very directly to why his threads were so disruptive: you took it personally. You allowed your N1 to take it personally THAT is where most of his threads went wrong...not so much that he expressed his "toxic opinions"...honestly, he was much better behaved than most trolls!

Again, better to simply ignore such posts, or at least use the report feature to let us know about them...that's what we're here for, after all!
    I suppose you are right. My N1 def took it personal
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

wait so then going by what you are saying, it was sliceburg that should have been banned for getting rowdy rather than Carl for simply speaking his mind no?

p.s. i dont think anyone should have been banned im just trying to figure this out so i dont end up banned one day lol
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post

wait so then going by what you are saying, it was sliceburg that should have been banned for getting rowdy rather than Carl for simply speaking his mind no?

p.s. i dont think anyone should have been banned im just trying to figure this out so i dont end up banned one day lol
    Obviously you didnt see what he was posting. that dude was a troll. He was making BS blanket statements about the N1 and I was calling him on it. This thread had ben totally hijacked and I bet that troll would love to know that we are STILL talking about him...
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Not to worry, D1mitrov...we are not a ban-happy group here. In fact, one of my superiors here did the banning...I didn't yet see a solid reason to issue one. As trolls go, this guy was good. He carefully didn't cross the line of decorum, profanity, or advertising that usually result in a ban.

I guess what I'm saying is: a little bit of respect for others and for the forum goes a LONG way around here. We really want this place to be helpful and enjoyable for all who visit.

My comments to Slice were more meant to suggest how forum members handle any possible future 'incursions' here. He most defiinitely didn't deserve a ban, or even an infraction!

Just remember to not feed the trolls :D
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links